Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Re: Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Postby Armand Star » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:36 pm

speaking of. some form of compensation would be nice.
Armand Star

Re: Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Postby admin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 am

ggggt wrote:One mistake and you fired someone!!! Get real! This company is messed up. It was a minor mathematical error and you fired someone. That is low. Just please your customers. I was thinking of getting that expensive atropos card, but I'm going back to free play mode! What a load of crap.

Actually, all the past mistakes with incorrect difficulties or wrong card stats and such were made by the same designer. Creating overpowered series of farmable card isn't just a minor mathematical error as it destroys the game economically. I believe she is still in the company for now, but no longer in charge of her previous duties.

Armand Star wrote:speaking of. some form of compensation would be nice.

If you spent Gems or revives to obtain a fire rb card that was obtained before May 25, and no longer want the card, we can remove the card for you and refund the Gems and potions used in attacking the boss via email. If it was leveled up before as well we will issue some pal points for the lost experience points. Please send your game id, date/time of the spend, amount of gems/revives spent, and name/level of your raid boss obtained before May 25 that you would like to return to support@playmage.com It may take couple days to process, as our server team will need to double check the obtain date and whether the Gems/revives were spent on the raid boss before removing the card and process the refund.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion