Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Re: Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Postby shaned1025 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:56 pm

So now there is picture proof that it was also earth RB that had an attack of 2400+. Is it lowered now? Seems earth is around 2100 attack now. Did the developers figure out that a 2400 attack is too high for the game? If that is the case I have to say this: Stop releasing cards until they are properly tested. Most veteran players are smart and creative and WILL exploit any card to maximum potential. If you (the developers) think and play like veterans, you will never have to change a card because of stats. Which by the way, it obviously pisses us off when you change stats on a card after you release it. Thx
Prometheus Leader
Dragon Era ID d366c7
Line App shaned1025
shaned1025

Postby Tasov » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:08 pm

I really do sincerely apologize for making this issue difficult administration but I have to follow my feelings and heart about this subject, because when you post that the stats on the terminator in the rhythm creator where never 2400 and only the Time controller were accidentally raised I have to speak out, I have screenshot proof that Terminator has been at that 2400 stat level,so I have to bring up the fact that your response is misinforming .. I hope you understand it's just the way I am .ty
Tasov

Postby RavAnt » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm

This is the earth RB before. So here is the proof that it was not only the fire RB.

Please change it back.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby Tasov » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Thx RavAnt I'm still waiting for pick of rhythm creator from other friends haven't heard back yet but we are positive it also was 2400
Tasov

Postby Vee » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:08 pm

My opinion...

If the lower stat rb is what playmage wanted, I don't feel too bad if u said fire rb is in wrong lv and should same as earth/water rb as 7*@lv40, 8*@lv45. The fire rb in higher stat is because wrongly set extra 15 lv and should set same as other.

Fire rb is last rb when found diff lv, I'm curious why hv to change all 3 rb in higher lv but lower stat instead change only fire rb to 7*@lv40, 8*@lv45 and remain other rb lv.

Current changes make me feel like "I should pay more due to your mistake"

Thanks.
Vee

Postby Tasov » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Had you're over leveling problem been caught on the first card and fixed And you explained that you were going to lower The stats that point ipeople would not be making a big issue of it but when you let three cards out of five out you missed that problem wait too long and you should just make the last two cards the same as the previous in all fairness to the gamers Ty
Tasov

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi all, the raid boss cards' stats haven't been lowered because of the mistake, but set to the correct designed value which our team had put time and effort in. Our sincere apologies for our mistake, but we can't change the stats of the future soldiers back to the false value. The "reversion" of the guild war boss Shepherd Dog's stats is the best we can do as the guild war bosses are independent from each other and it will not be too unbalance that the Shepherd Dog overpowers the others. Our apologies that we lifted your hope up with the false value and we will make sure the cards are properly tested before releasing them in the future.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 am

:/ congratulations you have worn me out
Tasov

Postby Subotai » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 am

After the fire raid boss came out someone mentioned that the 7* went to level 45 and the 8* went to level 60, yet the earth and water versions only went to 40/45. The stats on the fire card had an attack around 2400, and once the levels were changed for the earth and water cards they were also around 2400 attack. These stats were lowered, as well as max hp and recovery also with the last update. I believe the 7* versions stats were also changed.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."
Subotai

Postby FourVolks » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 am

Weighing both sides of the discussion this still leaves a bad taste with me. We put time and effort into developing these cards. Even more time and effort go into skilling them.

All this only to have cards, a lot of us finally considered worth going for (I won't go into detail about the current special dungeons series here) nerfed to their usual mediocrity?!

Sorry to put it so bluntly: My likeliness for spending has just been nerfed, too.

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion