Attack countdown increase doesn't work correctly

Attack countdown increase doesn't work correctly

Postby mistervista » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:57 am

When using the attack countdown increase skill with the Ferret card in guild war fights it doesn't work as it should .

For instance , I used it when the boss was on 3 taking it up to 6. When the countdown is on 3 again I should be able to use another one but it won't allow it until the countdown reaches zero and the enemy has an attack. When I try to use another before that it says "similar effect in use" but that's wrong because it isn't in use any longer .The 3 extra spins have run out and the icon has disappeared from the screen so the effect is Not in use then which means we should be allowed to use another.

The way it works presently is simply incorrect and tantamount to cheating us. Please fix this. Thanks.
mistervista

Re: Attack countdown increase doesn't work correctly

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:11 am

When you increase the attack countdown the enemy has to attack to remove the increaser on it, so that is the cause for the 'similar effect in use'.If I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, you should just ignore me.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Hypernova » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:08 am

mistervista wrote:When using the attack countdown increase skill with the Ferret card in guild war fights it doesn't work as it should .

For instance , I used it when the boss was on 3 taking it up to 6. When the countdown is on 3 again I should be able to use another one but it won't allow it until the countdown reaches zero and the enemy has an attack. When I try to use another before that it says "similar effect in use" but that's wrong because it isn't in use any longer .The 3 extra spins have run out and the icon has disappeared from the screen so the effect is Not in use then which means we should be allowed to use another.

The way it works presently is simply incorrect and tantamount to cheating us. Please fix this. Thanks.

I would support you for this but this will allow stacking of turn increase which will be OP for anything.

eg. Valkyrie as leader, 2 nagas, 1 ferret and one kirin/flaming hecate + 1 healer leader. basically the gw boss wont be able to touch you past turn 15 lol
Hypernova

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:29 am

Hi mistervista, the skills that extends the enemy's attack countdown work exactly as thievingsquirrel said. Only after the enemy attacks once, you can use another skill that will extend their attack countdown on them.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 pm

This problem was many times opened on this forum (i did it 1 time looooooong time ago). As someone told me that time "after you use that kind of skill you must be ready to take hit in face before you can use that skill again. In other words you need to wait until hourglass disappear.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Or just have a nullification skill in use n it will let the enemy attack you to restore said skill n u won't feel a thing.
Monkey d Dragon

Return to Dragon Era Discussion