guild war RANDOM seal

guild war RANDOM seal

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 pm

If it is truly random why does it always seal my leader my buddy card and my nullifier. Not random at all if it seals the same cards every time. I would show you but im not gonna post an image to a random website then post the link here. Maybe you should also think about an add photo button to forum
TEDtheMUTINEER

Re: guild war RANDOM seal

Postby ggggt » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

I've had mostly good luck with the seals. I use Naga valkyrie marionette and healer to last until my big hitters charge.
ggggt

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:27 pm

I use a similar team but whenever she uses "random" seal she gets both my leaders taking me down to around 10k hp then the next hit kills me.
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

I usually get hit with 3 styles:
- Both leaders and delayer
- a leader and both my hitters
- a leader, my delayer and a hitter

It's only been neither of my leaders once (Discluding when I kill the boss without being hit with seals), but what is the problem with spending a revive potion?
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:56 am

Not having any due to a lame duck shop for about 6 weeks
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:10 am

Hi TEDtheMUTINEER, it's random. Maybe because every time when it seals your key cards you feel too frustrated and remember it, therefore you feel that it seals your key cards more than other cards. If you want to send us some screenshots, you can email them to us at support@playmage.com.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Browncoat » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:57 am

keep in mind your leader, buddy card, and your nullifier represents half your team. at least one of those is going to get sealed quite often.
Browncoat

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi TEDtheMUTINEER, it's random. Maybe because every time when it seals your key cards you feel too frustrated and remember it, therefore you feel that it seals your key cards more than other cards. If you want to send us some screenshots, you can email them to us at support@playmage.com.

Uh no. I havent been hit with it every run but its the same 3 cards when it does happen. But since it seems that whenever there is a problem its the players fault, why would i now send screenshots so you can reply with.... oh you are just unlucky or oh you are only sending us screenshots when it seals those three. No thanks i brought it up to see if it could be looked at.... not to be told that my frustration is blinding me. Thanks for........ yea nevermind
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby HernHunter » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 pm

I can see you talk about "random seal" so have 1 question to all of you. Did anyone of you got in 1 round (1 spin) :hit from brutal attack + not 2nd brutal attack but random seal in place of this attack? I just got it today first time so do not know is it normal in this boss or some kind of bug.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Armand Star » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 pm

also happened to me.
the boss attacks normally (not brutal) and in the same turn the boss uses the seal.

it has happened maybe twice. normally the boss doesn't attack when sealing, but it has happened
Armand Star

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion