Earth Apocalypse 2

Earth Apocalypse 2

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 am

Okay ... This may be a very biased view. But I love this, these maps are very fun to do. They aren't stressful and I can't wait to do more. :)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Re: Earth Apocalypse 2

Postby Woody » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:36 am

has anyone a picture of the eight star earth apocalypse? or stats?
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:33 am

They're pretty hard. Also, I noted that when I used a blue imp to increase countdown timer, it didn't work for the murloc on hell. worked for the other guys that level.
Browncoat

Postby Vee » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Browncoat wrote:They're pretty hard. Also, I noted that when I used a blue imp to increase countdown timer, it didn't work for the murloc on hell. worked for the other guys that level.

This because Murloc cd2, fairy & satyr cd0, when u unleashed +3 delay, after 3 turn fairy & satyr hit u then can again use +3 delay but murloc need 5 turn to hit u once then u can re-use +3 delay skill effect.
Vee

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:43 pm

anyone know if myself at level 78 can run insane? also what teams are people running to even get through the first stage since my healer can't keep up with the three 0 cd's
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Woody » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:03 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:anyone know if myself at level 78 can run insane? also what teams are people running to even get through the first stage since my healer can't keep up with the three 0 cd's

cloud -

in my best consultant's voice, "it depends."

it always depends on the cards. do you have the needed cards and do you use the cards efficiently and effectively? and, of course, the number of revive potions you are willing to spend? i suggest you first ask around what teams are being used and which teams and cards are most effective. then see how closely you can build an informed team from you existing cards. last, give it a run and see what happens. the worst is you will get your rear kicked, but, hey, that has happened to all of us.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 pm

The 7* card from hell is called the Herald of Pestilence, from what I've heard it doesn't evolve and by the time people read this it should be up on the wiki, however it won't be the fully levelled picture for the moment.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Woody wrote:
CloudStrife11 wrote:anyone know if myself at level 78 can run insane? also what teams are people running to even get through the first stage since my healer can't keep up with the three 0 cd's

cloud -

in my best consultant's voice, "it depends."

it always depends on the cards. do you have the needed cards and do you use the cards efficiently and effectively? and, of course, the number of revive potions you are willing to spend? i suggest you first ask around what teams are being used and which teams and cards are most effective. then see how closely you can build an informed team from you existing cards. last, give it a run and see what happens. the worst is you will get your rear kicked, but, hey, that has happened to all of us.

Thanks for your response, in that case, I ask, what teams are people using and having good success with?
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 am

I'm using double ferret spirit lead with Unrivavlled Thetis, Rhythm Creator, Future Water Soldier and Earth Imp as my team.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby RavAnt » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

by Woody » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 am

has anyone a picture of the eight star earth apocalypse? or stats?

Here it is :-)
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion