Help me build a good deck?

Help me build a good deck?

Postby CloudStrife11 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Hey everyone,

I have some basic teams down. earth hp team, fire attack/hp team, farming team, etc.. etc..

I wanted to ask if anyone had some suggestions for teams based on the cards I have available, any help would be greatly appreciated. Also would like to ask what cards would also benefit me trying to get since I know most of you have already beat the game and have much more knowledge than I do at this point going on lvl 84. This is under the assumption all cards are leveled to max. For a helper I usually use a holy priestess since I do not have a good healer at this point.

7 star
Apep
Cat Burglar
Priestess of Light
Warrior Queen

6 star
grim reaper
dryad
thetis
gaea
lilith
athena
homonculus
flaming hecate
necromancer
ghost ship
cat thief
Valkyrie the Goddess

5 star
agni
vampire of the night
holy imp
satyr archwizard
chess warrior pawn
flame maiden
cerberus
satyr axe warrior
satyr lance warrior
valkyrie

and numerous other 4 star cards. Thanks for your advice and help in advance! Looking for a good gw team, raid boss team, whatever you can all think of =)
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Re: Help me build a good deck?

Postby Armand Star » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:33 pm

for the weekend mines: apep and healer leaders, rest of the team focus on hp. can get you thru the difficult mines
Armand Star

Postby CloudStrife11 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Armand Star wrote:for the weekend mines: apep and healer leaders, rest of the team focus on hp. can get you thru the difficult mines

thanks much! that should make mine farming much quicker than my current setup
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Woody » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Cloud, i assume you plan on staying with the game for a while. For a quality deck you will need to spend. Just spend wisely.

Here are a few suggestions:

Play as often as you can, and play with a purpose, i.e., to get dragons, cards you want (light Pinocchio in the advance maps), level up (Tuesdays especially), mine for coins.

Mine for coins. Mine as fast and as often as possible. At your stage it is important in order to purchase revive potions and the rare 5/6 star card that appears in your shop . you will need to burn a lot of revive potions to get some of the best cards.

Caution - do not waste your coins on every 5/6 star cards that appears in the shop. Get only those ones that will be most helpful. Some I suggest are Naga, Marionette, Demon, and any poison card. At your level a Zeus and n HP card would most likely be useful.

i see you have the 6 star Flaming Hecate. I suggest that you move up to the 8 star. It is a card that will be most useful against raid bosses.

You will want to get several raid bosses for future use. I think these may become very valuable to newer players without access to the dragon queens/king set and who missed shepherd dog. At some point I think the developers will produce a 2.5 hp and attack leader card(s). If they do, grab one. (It goes without saying that a human 2.5 hp and attack would also be useful.) At your level that may mean playing as often as possible and burning revive potions.

If a Full Heal card becomes available get it. Whether it is in a bonus map, raid boss, whatever, get one. They are absolutely necessary if you ever want to field a high level team. Light Pinocchio is available in Chapter 4 of the Advanced Maps.

Build your dragons as soon as possible. Do not just wait on them to arrive in your store. Play every available map that has one available. The 7 star multi-coloured dragon's leadership skill lets you pair dragons and the new solider boss cards.

Just some thoughts off the top of my head. Hope they are useful.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby CloudStrife11 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Woody,

Thanks so much for that info. I do plan on playing for a long time because my finance, who hates rpgs of any kind really, plays this game with me. Her id is i70f09 if you or anyone would be able to friend her as well.

I'll pick up a couple more flaming hecates to get the 8 star one, Gi, just recently and kindly killed a raid boss for me and I got a 7 star light soldier.

Thanks for the info on where the pinocchio was, didn't know it was on the advanced maps.

I have completely been neglecting the dragons so far lol, didn't know their final forms had that capability, whoops haha.

I was kind of hoping dog the shepard was still around, that card pushes one of my teams to like 40k or more

this is all great advice and thanks for your time in replying.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Woody » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 am

CloudStrife11 wrote:Woody,

I was kind of hoping dog the shepard was still around, that card pushes one of my teams to like 40k or more.

Dog Shepherd should come around again in a few months. You are right, it is a good card. Be sure to grab one.

In addition to the sheep dog's leader skills, when you activate his active skill, he not only delivers a nice hit, he also repairs your HP.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:19 am

As woody said grad the dog in 2nd round on guild wars.

The point to pass through that point that you are is to spend a bit and win a guild war card. If you get one, then it is easy to get all the cards making a good team with that one. This is going to be the start for you to beating the game. Of course as you stay in the game u'll become familiar with all the cards, so in your mind you going to make by ur own ur ideal team/teams, and slowly u can get those cards from shop/maps/recruit.
Elite
NastyCloud

Return to Dragon Era Discussion