Gold Chest Drop Rate........

Re: Gold Chest Drop Rate........

Postby RavAnt » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 pm

I must be one of the lucky ones because I got both boss cards within my first 3 to 5 runs . I am also using a double Hayyel team and only 0-3 revives. In my experiences , the only level that seals for an extended period is level 7 , so I manage to survive most of the other seals/levels as long as I have a healer ready upon the release of the seal. I honestly don't think that the new dungeon takes that long to complete and the bosses are not that hard to kill. If anything, I sometimes barely get all 5 chests because I go through it too fast. Compared to the last set of dungeons these ones are an improvement.

I would have to agree with my friend Benjamin regarding this. For those having trouble getting through this set of dungeons, just ask for help. I'm sure there are many players that won't mind sharing information about what teams work.

I honestly do not have any complaints about this dungeon . I think both cards are useful. The Herald is a good card, and for those who missed out on the RB that increased demon attack , Herald is a great addition. I know alot of players that use Herald in combination with the Apep for mines on weekends. I haven't been able to level up my Herald , but I think it's attack might be decent. So (sorry Korwyn) I do not agree that the card should be replaced with the Satyrs. Satyrs have become a very common card and can be acquired quite easily throughout the game. I am also excited about the return of pestilence/apocalypse card series . I still find mono color teams useful for some situations and for some guild wars. So thank you playmage.

Now, I would be even happier and more excited if the panzers made their return, even if it was for one round of dungeons instead of the normal two rounds. :-)

So this is just my opinion and nobody has to agree. Thanks.
RavAnt

Postby Korwyn » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:05 am

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:14 pm
Hi Korwyn, the drop rate of the second gold chest in hell map hasn't been changed. Only the drop rate of the first gold chest in hell map has been lowered to the same amount of the 2nd gold chest because it's a boss card - Herald of Pestilence.

Ok I think I understand that now. So the 2nd gold chest rate was always lower because it was a boss card. I am ok with that :) Now my only question is how someone received 22 gold chests out of 24 runs and I received 6 gold chests out of 40 runs. Thanks for your time.

Korwyn
Korwyn

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:09 am

Probably i'm once with the team of lucky ppl in the game. 99% i'm "unlucky" as the pm said in the past, but this time i was lucky for once....

I clear 100% the apocalypse 2 stages in day 1. In less than 24 hours i had all the gold chests with no problems. Hell stage 0 revives, 5 runs and done. Insane 0 revs approx 10 runs. Difficult 0 revs approx 10 runs, easy 3 runs.
another suprise for me was that satyr drop rate is hign....at least for me. From day 2 that i was collecting satyrs till now i own around 50 of them. Of course is pain in the ass to evoke them. Need a million coins and the 16lvls of skilling dragons are too much, but still you can say... ok i'll have them and evoke in the next or in two months to skill up the dragons later... the only issue is the card limit at 350 on that.

Anyway, as i told before, most of the times i'm the unlucky person, so i remain silence.

P.S. Agree with all ppl about no use to evoke through hell stage. ok x3 is a good skill but i'll never do skilling on a card like that. Still, is a new card and ok i understand that you have to put it for skilling....
I appreciate also to recall the horsemen for the ppl didn't catch them in apocalypse maps way before ! thank you for that. But as previous card that recalled, i think that you should totally diff the golden chests on each stage.

eg. Hell gold chests - Pestilence and satyrs 5* / clear card horsmen
Insane gold chests - Horsemen and satyr 4 or 5* / clear card horsemen
Diff gold chest - Satyr 4* and a useless card. / clear card satyr

My point on that gold chest idea is most of the players i assume that want just to clear 100% stages and farm satyrs. Horsemen is an old card.... Farm it only at insane just for the players want to farm it anyway and give a chance to new players to have AN OLD card in 8* possibility (just for the file and monster list). High players farm satyrs 5* and pest on hell stages (as you want to advertise the new card, and low and mid players farm satyrs on diff.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Vee » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:26 am

Benjamin wrote:I8APUSS
For a map that costs 50 energy and at least 2-3 revives

Players from our guild are running this map with 0 - 1 revive.

It's simple to avoid being killed by earth seal, I can survive earth seal attacks even with using two Hayyels as leaders.

Herald of Pestilence is best used with Apep and running mines,

I'd say to those complaining about difficulty, ask for assistance because making game easier is no fun for advanced players.

Good luck

Agree with Benjamin :-)

I use 2 shepherd as leader, 1 delay skill, 2 full heal & 1 attack card to run hell map with 0-1 revive only. 1 revive per hell run are acceptable because revive are gem free to get.
Vee

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi Korwyn, it's because the card dropping system is a random system.

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the suggestion. The gold chests are set the current way because the stage is mainly about the new card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 am

Could I get a check on a stage, I have not received a gold chest since I went through it the first time (I think) and I'm not sure whether it's missing the gold chests now or if I'm just extremely unlucky.
Stage 24.1: Irritated Tauren Warriors
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:43 am

I've been trying to farm Apocalypse Hell mode all weekend in-between mining and haven't had one solitary gold chest! Just keep getting 6 brown ones. There's random and there's low drop rates but this is just taking the piss :evil:
mistervista

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 am

Nevermind, I was just unlucky, just got gold chests
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion