Gold Chest Drop Rate........

Gold Chest Drop Rate........

Postby I8apuss » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Let me start by saying that I've been around to farm every special map you guys have ever put out. Please do not give me the standard response about "a run of bad luck" and whatnot. Please take the time to review the programming. That being said:

The gold chest drop rate on the Apocolypse II hell map is absolutely broken. If it's not broken then you guys lowered the drop rate substantially and aren't willing to admit it. I'm not alone with this and hope others back me up. I'm lucky to get 2 gold chests total for 10 runs. For a map that costs 50 energy and at least 2-3 revives that is absolutely not acceptable. When panzers and the original run of horsemen hell maps were out it was very rare to go 2 consecutive runs without a gold chest. I look forward to your response. Thank you for your time!

Puss

P. S. I'm really anxious for the new game expansion but I'm also scared at the same time. Please take your time and work out as many bugs as possible. Don't rush it. There are so many good players on the edge of quitting but holding out for this.

Thank you for your time.
I8apuss

Re: Gold Chest Drop Rate........

Postby Tasov » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Agreed… Plus one
Tasov

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:18 pm

I'm getting a chest or two almost every run. So I guess this doesn't really affect me and I'll remain silent.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Rudi » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:59 pm

I have stopped playing bonus maps. For 3 days in a row I used 10 epots
And don't know how much revives each day and I did not get
Even one gold chest. Let me say this if this don't get fixed. I am
Done with this game. I rather burn my money I spend on this game
Then give you guys another God damm cent
Rudi

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:18 am

Hi all, only the drop rate of the first gold chest in hell map has been lowered as that gold chest contains the Herald of Pestilence card. The first gold chest now has the same drop rate as the second gold chest in the hell map. Therefore, the drop rate of the two brown chests in the hell map are now higher. The drop rates of the chests in the other three maps haven't been changed.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby I8apuss » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:32 am

pmsupport wrote: The first gold chest now has the same drop rate as the second gold chest in the hell map. Therefore, the drop rate of the two brown chests in the hell map are now higher.

That would explain why I can't get a gold chest....unless you that's a typo.
I8apuss

Postby Rudi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 am

Pm call me stupid if yo want 2 but what you saying is gGreek 2 me
It still don't change the fact that we spending all our hard earned epots
And revive for absolute nothing.
Rudi

Postby mistervista » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:53 am

Agreed. I've been farming the difficult stage since it started and still haven't got the last gold chest. They are an extremely low drop rate and on the rare occasions I do get a gold chest it's the same one I already have.
Does the last gold chest even exist?
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:09 am

Hi, Pestilence and the new Herald of Pestilence card are not supposed to be easy to get just as the other time-limited boss cards. As a matter of fact, this time you can get two powerful boss cards with the drop rate of each boss card being the same as the previous time-limited boss cards. That means your chance to get a boss card (whichever of them) is double in the current hell map. Plus, Herald of Pestilence is also a very powerful card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Niobiumstar » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi, Pestilence and the new Herald of Pestilence card are not supposed to be easy to get just as the other time-limited boss cards. As a matter of fact, this time you can get two powerful boss cards with the drop rate of each boss card being the same as the previous time-limited boss cards. That means your chance to get a boss card (whichever of them) is double in the current hell map. Plus, Herald of Pestilence is also a very powerful card.

I think adding the word "very" to that last sentence is a bit of a stretch, especially considering Herald of Pestilence is non-evolvable, and yet has a high cd.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion