in regard to raid bosses

in regard to raid bosses

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 am

I was curious about odds on RB cards drops. When i face a RB i do over 50% damage to the boss before i die. Doing >50% gets me 2 cards when the boss is killed. Killing the same boss will get another player 2 cards. My question is, does splitting the boss between players reduce the chance that the cards i get will be boss cards? Ie will i get more boss cards with full kills or split kills or is it the same % either way?
TEDtheMUTINEER

Re: in regard to raid bosses

Postby Browncoat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:49 pm

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:I was curious about odds on RB cards drops. When i face a RB i do over 50% damage to the boss before i die. Doing >50% gets me 2 cards when the boss is killed. Killing the same boss will get another player 2 cards. My question is, does splitting the boss between players reduce the chance that the cards i get will be boss cards? Ie will i get more boss cards with full kills or split kills or is it the same % either way?

It's a percentage chance for each card you receive, based on the level of the boss. So, the more cards you get, and the higher the boss, the better chance of getting the boss.
Browncoat

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 pm

[/quote]It's a percentage chance for each card you receive, based on the level of the boss. So, the more cards you get, and the higher the boss, the better chance of getting the boss.[/quote]

Right i get that. But does that percentage drop when 2 people are needed to kill the boss as opposed to if i killed the boss myself? Are my odds better if I am the only player to get cards? If 15 people cause dmg to the same boss thats like 20 cards itll kick out. So if 2 cards are awarded at x% are 20 cards awarded at the same %?
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 pm

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:Right i get that. But does that percentage drop when 2 people are needed to kill the boss as opposed to if i killed the boss myself? Are my odds better if I am the only player to get cards? If 15 people cause dmg to the same boss thats like 20 cards itll kick out. So if 2 cards are awarded at x% are 20 cards awarded at the same %?

No, it's the same percentage no matter the amount of people, if a level 20 is attacked by 50 people everyone you attacked will have a 1% chance to get the raid boss.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Return to Dragon Era Discussion