Mafdet

Re: Mafdet

Postby MattSomething » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:16 pm

I don't mind the active ability. If it was lowered to say 15 spins I think less people would be inclined to complain about the skill.
MattSomething

Postby RavAnt » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:39 am

OK.....My thoughts/OPINION on the new guild war boss card.

I have not been super impressed with the skills on any of the new guild war boss cards with the exception of the Sheppard Dog card. I am even less enthused with this one. Although it's look has improved over the others, it's skill has not. It does not have a wow factor that separates it from the regular cards. The dragon series had great leader skills as well as exceptional individual skills. This series has good leadership skills and OK individual skills. Again missing the WOW factor that we have come to expect from a guild war card. Guild war cards are hard earned and for some can be very expensive, so for the cost and hard work put in we have high expectations. I am still waiting for a card that will boost attack cards x2.5 -now that would be worthwhile.

Without changing everything about this card, the area that I believe can be improved for this boss card is the counter. I think the counter is high for a boss card and should be at least 15 instead of 20. (The countdown timer is what made Hayyel so special.) I am torn when it comes to individual skill, the current skill is not great but may be useful, however, I can see why some are asking for a nullify skill...... based on the fact that mono color teams work best against its opposite color.......a dark nullify skill would be useful. The skill on this card would be used for a mono gold team, so if you want a skill that has a WOW factor........ give this card a 5 turn dark nullify skill with a counter of 15.

Again, this is my OPINION, but feel free to post if you agree with me (haha) Thanks. :-p
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby admin » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:01 am

A 15 CD cooldown would make the game pretty broken for players using 2 of these cards plus a 5 turn CD delay card, that's why don't do short CD nullifiers or near nullifiers such as 80% reduction. As thing is, it's possible for someone to have 4 of these cards after a rerun (not determined ATM, as the upcoming expansion can create new skills and combos not possible right now so it's possible we skip the recycle).

As for the passive skill, no one thinks the 2.5X HP and Attack would be a very useful improvements over the high priestess skill, or most players don't use all light teams?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:42 am

I would like to see a card that boosts HP and attack by x3 on attack cards. With a useful CP, let's say 20 for seven star and highest 30 for eight star. dual element Dragons is the only one with that leader skill(which also boosts dragons)... But at a very high CP . I'm sure I'm not alone with this thought... Ty
Tasov

Postby mistervista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 am

admin wrote: As for the passive skill, no one thinks the 2.5X HP and Attack would be a very useful improvements over the high priestess skill, or most players don't use all light teams?

I like it the way it is thanks. I use mono teams with horseman cards, they were my mainstay in the game for many months before dragons became more useful but I still use them occasionally now so the improvement over the priestess of light skill will be very useful for my mono light team with Gretel.

I will only be able to get one card maximum as I am not in a top 3 guild but I don't mind because I'm happy with the card as it is. Please don't change it.
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:17 am

Great card. Not the best, but solid.

And wow you guys complain too much.
Browncoat

Postby Armand Star » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 am

hint: if you don't like the card, no one is forcing you to get it.
don't want it? don't spend.
it's that simple
Armand Star

Postby Wendigo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 am

Very good card that will add some flexibility to teams. I often use a partial damage nullifier in my Hell map teams like Achilles or Dorothy and they work well as a replacement for a Delay card if someone does not have one. Using one of each...Full heal, Delay and Nullifier together can get someone thru most maps without any Revives as the abilities will not overlap preventing use.
Wendigo

Postby Vee » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 pm

My opinion...

I agree leader skill 2.5x att/hp light base are great as admin said 20% more hp are good to have. ( All 2.5x att/hp are great )

-80% damage skill... how offen I use it? No... or I will said less than 1% (as I have play >1 year and have collect many other time limited card & gw card)

As leader card... I will use Mafdet as leader only when I fight dark base gw boss. Rb I prefer use balance/dragon team. Regular/advance map, don't think I will use mono team.

As sub card... -80 % damage? (let say I use shepherd dog balance team) I have no place to put in or I never use any reduce damage card. I prefer put a full heal card instead of reduce damage. Mostly I'll use full heal, delay, attack, poison/ignore defend.

So, I don't mind to have -80% damage skill(Prefer change to dark nullified skill or delay skill) as I'll use Mafdet on dark base gw boss and arena battle only.

Ps: sry about my lacking of strategy mind.
Vee

Postby ggggt » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am

Love the new card, just wish it increased balance cards like shepherd.
ps. Please recycle shepherd at least if you don't recycle the others haha

also I believe these past few guild war bosses are awesome. My best team uses dual komodos with atropos. 640,000 damage X2 to all enemies after 17 rounds is pretty good...

also admin I'd like to apologize for the way I responded after the raidboss mixup. I was a bit harsh with my commentary. Forgive me, a lot of us were upset over that lol.
ggggt

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion