Mafdet

Mafdet

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:13 pm

I love the design of the card and the leader skill is definitely useful. I'll be trying to get this one for sure.
mistervista

Re: Mafdet

Postby BlueGill » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:08 am

Greetings PM in regards to the new Mafdet Guild War card holy priestess 7* boosts hp & attk x2 and there's quite a few damage reducing as well as nullification cards already fairly easy to come by, so my question, as well as, many guild members & freinds is: why is this card worth spending a dime on? If I can access cards fairly easily to obtain these type of abilities? guild war boss cards should have abilities that have the power to generate gem purchases, unfortunately I don't see anyone very excited about this upcoming war for this card, maybe you'll get a new "top 3" this war??? But on a lighter note great design and yes it reflects the Egyptian cat goddess well! Thumbs up on that!
BlueGill

Postby admin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:47 am

BlueGill wrote:Greetings PM in regards to the new Mafdet Guild War card holy priestess 7* boosts hp & attk x2 and there's quite a few damage reducing as well as nullification cards already fairly easy to come by, so my question, as well as, many guild members & freinds is: why is this card worth spending a dime on? If I can access cards fairly easily to obtain these type of abilities? guild war boss cards should have abilities that have the power to generate gem purchases, unfortunately I don't see anyone very excited about this upcoming war for this card, maybe you'll get a new "top 3" this war??? But on a lighter note great design and yes it reflects the Egyptian cat goddess well! Thumbs up on that!

80% damage reduction allows you receive 20% less damage than a 75% reduction skill, and that is in combination with a great passive skill. I believe the person above you says it's a great card as well. Perhaps to you personally the improvement isn't worth the effort, but to many other players it will be.
admin
Site Admin

Postby king kong » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:12 am

You guys have really out done yourself with this new guild war card......I mean really? Just when I thought I would never get another chance for such an amazing card! Fantastic job!!! The skill (not leader skill, well that's amazing too) has got to be one of the BEST ones I have ever dreamed of! Keep up the amazing work! I can only hope the new expansion coming up is as great as this Jew card! Thanx again!!!!
king kong

Postby BlueGill » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:42 am

Morning admin, you know what is better than 20-80% damage reduction? Nullification 0 damage received, there's a card for every element that does that as well a damage reducers, and cd delay cards (i.e. Doll) but I'm not just posting my personal opinion but the opinion of many, Iam not attacking you, I'm trying to help you, I personally know a few high lvl players who have just quit because of your new cards unimpressive abilities, and others considering it. But I'll let you tell it, you think putting out these type of cards will increase revenue and new membership... Ok, this is your business, good luck.
BlueGill

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 pm

I can't tell if King Kong is being sarcastic or he really likes it, either way card doesn't impress me much
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:27 pm

LOL rereading your post King Kong… Very well said
Tasov

Postby admin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:21 pm

I am not sure why the card is not useful. The 80% ALL damage reduction skill is the best out there compared to other active reduction skills, CD delay skills cannot be stacked but will work great with this card. The passive skill will also add 20% more HP and Attack (2.5X vs 2X) compared to high priestess and there should be lots players who wouldn't mind that.

We don't mind changing a cards skill if there is a good reason to as we have done in the past, but we don't want to do so hastily, as when last time we changed Ferret's passive skill all the players who likes the card then speaks out. So let's hear more feedback first.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Armand Star » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:13 pm

all the nullifiers i know only work for a specific color (all fire damage is nullified, all water damage, etc)
those are the best defenders when you fight against raid or guild bosses. but anywhere else?

nullifiers are best for boss fights, but "all damage" reducers work on all elements, and thus are a more ideal skill when you are doing maps.
some players.
there is a nullifier for every element, but unless your team has 5 of them, you won't be defended against everything

again, nullifiers are ideal for boss battles (raid or war) , while "all damage" reducers are better for maps, specially the very mixed ones

the current set of raid bosses reduce all damage by 20%, and when i put one as leader, my pal points say i'm not the only one using them.

there are some players out there that could use a global reducer, i remind you that many players here are high level and already have good cards and most of the guild bosses, and thus there will be a lot of cards that are "unimpressive" to them.
for example, if i had a card with a leader skill that gives 3x atk and hp for everyone, a 3x boost for one color or type wouldn't interest me, neither a global 3x that only boosted atk, or only hp
Last edited by Armand Star on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armand Star

Postby jurgewil » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:25 pm

im suggesting a skill inspired by ( active ) skill of mr shepherd dog

medium strong damage to one opponent and at the same time heals for a smaller and
maybe fixed amount

both hit and heal based on if its a 7 * or an 8 * card ( maybe heal for 15000 as 7 * and 25 000 as 8 * )
at cd 15/20.. just my thoughts . . .
feel free to teabag me virally if im putting up an awkward suggestion
jurgewil

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion