Mafdet

Re: Mafdet

Postby Tasov » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:10 am

The way I battle, I judge whether it's worth reviving the battle,if I have gotten 80% or better of the boss's HP knocked out usually I'll quit and save the revive my average is 1200 points a battle
Tasov

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:49 am

I would hope that these bosses are cycled again. Many of my guild members have been saving revives for the past couple months in hopes of making a run at shepard dog. The game is already heavily p2p friendly. Not rerunning these bosses would be another slap in the face to the majority. f2p players. Who work just as hard if not hatder than p2p players. But because they dont have $1000s of dollars to drop they will NEVER get an 8*boss? Seems very unfair to the majority of players.
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:05 am

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:I would hope that these bosses are cycled again. Many of my guild members have been saving revives for the past couple months in hopes of making a run at shepard dog. The game is already heavily p2p friendly. Not rerunning these bosses would be another slap in the face to the majority. f2p players. Who work just as hard if not hatder than p2p players. But because they dont have $1000s of dollars to drop they will NEVER get an 8*boss? Seems very unfair to the majority of players.

+1
mistervista

Postby shaned1025 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 am

I would like to say in response to Playmage undecided thoughts on another rotation of these bosses: on behalf of some leaders and a lot of players, WE WANT ANOTHER ROTATION! I personally asked a group of leaders and all of our players and the overwhelming response is to have another rotation.
This card Mafdet has future benefits in this game. We feel that while we are looking forward to the expansion, DO NOT change the cycle of the game. It has been 2x rotations, leave it that way.
I understand the anticipation for the expansion. I will also say: If Playmage was to put out new cards every week like some players want, it will not be maintainable! Soon it will be cards with 10x HP and attack with bosses that do 1 hit kills to lower level players. That is not the gameplay most seek. Stick with the schedule we have been able to count on. Only 3 guilds get 8* cards from war. They have nothing to lose by only having one war, whoever those 3 end up being. The rest of the guilds and players will be the ones losing out.
Thanks,
Prometheus
Prometheus Leader
Dragon Era ID d366c7
Line App shaned1025
shaned1025

Postby Tasov » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:51 pm

+1 On another rotation
Tasov

Postby Niobiumstar » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:40 pm

I would love a second rotation of these bosses I just got my first gw card this war, and I really want the opportunity to get dog, ferret and komodo.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby Woody » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:51 pm

PM - as I have posted before, I think Mafdet is a good card, just not a great one. not all cards need to be great cards just functionally useful, and Mafdet meets this criteria imho. as suggested (by Benjamin, I think) the card makes an excellent lead card for a light team. will use it some, especially against dark opponents

this Guild War card was extremely difficult. many of my mid-level friends could not score high enough to get the card. one, who is level 150+ and has every boss card in this series, scored only 19,000+ points using every free chance reasonably available. it would have taken over 600 gems to get the card. this was totally disproportionate to the other cards in the series. but, hey, that is only my opinion.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Well I'll be the minority here but going to post my opinion.

I'd rather have a round of new guild war bosses. I'm dreading the recycled rotation.

Our guild has won the last seven wars, most wars I've scored in the top 10 so I own an 8* of each boss. If we recycle all five guild war bosses we'll have to wait 5 months to see new ones. As someone in my stage of the game, guild wars is all I spend money on.

One thing I won't do is spend big on scoring top 10 on a recycled rotation. I'd rather let other players have opportunity to obtain two GW boss cards as I already have an 8*.

Five months is a long time to keep interest up waiting for something that could have been released much sooner, in addition to this there are ways to incorporate obtaining the current guild war rotation cards even after their guild war has ended.
Benjamin

Postby THR Kakashi » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi PMS!

Maaaannn, cutting off the 2nd round of the current GWB's is a bit harsh. I don't care about any of the negative feedback about the cards. Sometimes, people tend to forget the effect it has on others trying to collect every card they can whether it works for them or not. Although I haven't found a team for Mafdet yet other than the Arena (Highly recommended - Has the potential to be better than The Great Light Summoner), there are people like myself that are greatful for what you're providing.

Cheers!
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby Browncoat » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:44 am

This is one of the reasons why i was pushing to have the time between wars reduced. We had a poll and folks didn't want that. I wonder how they would have voted if they new the second rotation was just going to be cut?
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion