revives and e pots

revives and e pots

Postby gggg » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:54 am

Hi I know this has been brought up but it seems quite strange since the shop upgrade no one I have spoken to has had 2× revives or e pots only single. I have not seen e pots since the upgrade can you look in to this.
gggg

Re: revives and e pots

Postby mistervista » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:22 am

I've had the X2 of both but they are rare. I check the shop as often as possible, even waking up in the early hours!!
mistervista

Postby arcthelad » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:02 pm

I just got x2 epots twice last week and x2 revives once.
arcthelad

Postby RavAnt » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Gggg you are not alone and it is not just your imagination.

Arc, you must be one of the lucky ones because I don't see them nearly as much as I used to. Many of my guild members are having the same problem. And if they do show up they are only x1. (X2 seems to have become extra rare)

Playmage , I ask you again - please do something about this. I used to see potions in shop weekly and now I'm going over a month without seeing revives.

*if there are others please speak out so that it will be known that there is a true problem here. Thank you .
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby admin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:03 pm

We have reviewed the potion appear odds several times per request and they have not changed. With things random there are bound to be percentage of players with luck turning bad and percentage of players getting lucky. And guess which side will likely come to the forum saying about something isn't right? How many threads have we seen about boss card drop rates, chest drop rates, or ingredient drop rates being broken because it's not dropping for some of the players, yet nothing ever changed to them?

We may change some of the odds to be less random with a guarantee within X number of refreshes in the future, but that's large amount of work that will not make it into the upcoming expansion as that is already in the testing cycle.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion