Water Apocalypse 2 'Random Seal'?

Water Apocalypse 2 'Random Seal'?

Postby mistervista » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:51 pm

What's going on with the so-called random seal on Hell mode in the new Water Apocalypse map?

It's anything but random. I've played it multiple times already and without fail it has sealed both leader cards every single time and then killed me repeatedly causing me to waste several revives each run. That's not just bad luck, that's broken programming.

Also in all those runs I've only had 1 gold chest and that was the Death card at the end which is supposedly the lower drop rate. I'm sick of collecting Naiads or whatever they are already!

Can you investigate please.
mistervista

Re: Water Apocalypse 2 'Random Seal'?

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:12 pm

How many times are we going to have this question? They've said it's random. It would be much harder programming to make it not random, I suspect.
Browncoat

Postby Woody » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 pm

mistervista

if i may ask, what are your leader cards?

and browncoat is correct, 1000 attempts mapped statistically could be normal, positively or negatively skewed. it is the luck of the draw.

has anyone posted a picture or stats of the Herald of Death card?
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby mistervista » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Woody wrote:mistervista

and browncoat is correct, 1000 attempts mapped statistically could be normal, positively or negatively skewed. it is the luck of the draw.

My leaders are dual Mr Shepherd Dog.
mistervista

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:37 am

3 runs for hell map no revives. 1 run got the death, second run another death, 3rd run got both death and Herald ..... good rates for gold chests.
1 run for insane no revives, got all cards by 1st run and clear it .... extremely generous rates !!
30 runs for difficult (no revives of course) got 10 gold skeletons, and 1 satyr to clear it. .... extremely LOW gold rate for last card!
10 runs on easy to get the gold chest .... normal rates for gold chest.

I'm interesting to farm satyrs and from the point i clear 100% the bonus stage last day (day 1 of bonus map) i'm playing all day difficult stage.
I'm now around 80 runs on diff and collect 6 cards of 4* satyrs. Note that when i clean the difficult stage got one gold chest satyr and another one clearing the stage, so basically at 80 runs i have 5 satyr cards.... THIS IS A HUGE JOKE PEOPLE !!!
Can someone tell me why the drop rate of satyrs is that low?
I'll tell you why...... playmage got the stats from green stages and find out that most of the people didn't go for the new card but only to farm satyrs.... the response to that? Lower the rates of satyrs, raise up both gold chest on insane and diff just to make people farm easy the new card and stop collecting satyrs. Additionally on pm's post for the green stages, when he asked why you don't have 5* satyrs on hell or something, he claim that the point is to farm the new card and not satyrs.

This is just a thought.... Maybe it is just my "BAD LUCK" again as some other times....

People of playmage .... you made a lot of mistakes in the past (don't blame you for those, everyone can make mistakes) but most of the times you don't recognize them. That gives the right to the players to be suspicious every time that something goes wrong with a stage.

p.s. please rase up the rates of satyrs back to normal as green stages was.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:51 am

mistervista wrote:
Woody wrote:mistervista

My leaders are dual Mr Shepherd Dog.

Never use same color of leaders mate, especially on water enemies with green leaders.
Change one leader with a similar one. Eg. for hell to clear it with no revs i use Arzael leader, Nerida, 7* red dragon, light pino, hayyel, hayyel 2nd leader. If seal greens, i have arzael to take x2.5 hp. If seals leaders i have nerida to activate and erase the sealing. ect ect. lot of combinations, but in the end the chances to be sealed is low :)
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:25 am

Hi NastyCloud, the drop rates of the current Water Apocalypse 2 haven't been changed since it was released. The drop rate of the Satyr (the 2nd gold chest in the difficult stage) is the same as the other 2nd gold chests in difficult stage of time-limited bonus map.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:22 am

Hi NastyCloud,

Thanks for the info, I'll have to try that.

You seem to have been incredibly lucky on hell mode though. I've been farming it constantly since it started, lost count of how many times I've run it, got through 50+ revives and many energy potions and only got 1 solitary gold chest so far which was a Death. Every other time it's been 5 or 6 brown chests, I've had enough of those Naiads and Ocean Fairies to last me a lifetime. It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually useful for something but they are just complete trash. I played all day yesterday and never even saw one Gold chest! That's just ridiculous.
mistervista

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:53 am

mistervista wrote:Hi NastyCloud,

Thanks for the info, I'll have to try that.

You seem to have been incredibly lucky on hell mode though. I've been farming it constantly since it started, lost count of how many times I've run it, got through 50+ revives and many energy potions and only got 1 solitary gold chest so far which was a Death. Every other time it's been 5 or 6 brown chests, I've had enough of those Naiads and Ocean Fairies to last me a lifetime. It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually useful for something but they are just complete trash. I played all day yesterday and never even saw one Gold chest! That's just ridiculous.

I feel you mate. Trying and trying to get the chest but nothing..... i'm in similar situation with light rb's now. last 8 days killing all day (and others kill mine) and got 1 rb card on 8 days!!! Note that i'm hitting only lvl70 and i have lvl70 rb.... really don't know whats going on with that randomize system.... on diff stage now i'm at run 100approx and got another 1 satyr from run 80 to run 100.....
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby NastyCloud » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:46 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi NastyCloud, the drop rates of the current Water Apocalypse 2 haven't been changed since it was released. The drop rate of the Satyr (the 2nd gold chest in the difficult stage) is the same as the other 2nd gold chests in difficult stage of time-limited bonus map.

To be honest, i dont want to be unfair with you so i'm writing again.
After approx 100 runs, the stage start to give satyrs A LOT !!!
Is that randomaze thing about chests that all ppl complaining.

So the rates are good at diff as well.
Elite
NastyCloud

Return to Dragon Era Discussion