Help build a team for water apocalypse 2

Help build a team for water apocalypse 2

Postby terror364 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:31 pm

i tried to do the earth one and blew 100 revive pots and still didn't got the horseman
I got a fine light team in my oppinion with about 22k hp
But here's what I have
8* terminator
7* warrior queen
Ultimate earth dragon
Fut.fire soldier
Invincible Athena
6* Zeus
Saintress of sea
Flame sorceress
Naga
Greater fire elemental
Cannoneer
Floral saintress
Amazon raider
Tauren warrior
Poseidon
High priestess
Sucubus
Holy priestess
Also have all the 5* chess warriors and pinoccios

So if any of the people who dont suck at this game like me have has any idea of what decent team I could make with those cards it would be greatly appreciated
terror364

Re: Help build a team for water apocalypse 2

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:07 am

first of all tell us the cp you have available. you want a team for insane or hell?
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:23 am

I use double Komodo as leader/co-leader, Phoenix as full healer, 3 Echidnas or 2 Echidnas & Goddes Hecate, to make it faster on bosses.
1) Dual Komodo is great, because they both are attack cards.
2) 2 or 3 Echidnas give you a lot of time with their delay skill and a lot of HP with low CP cost (17CP each). Using them multi there is less chance that seal will hit all of them.
3) with 3 echidnas, 7* phoenix & dual 7* komodo you can get over 108k of HP.

If your Phoenix is maxed it gives you another bonus.
I do not care that fire gives less damage to water element. Dual Komodo + Goddes Hecate give it enough hit force.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby terror364 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:38 am

NastyCloud wrote:first of all tell us the cp you have available. you want a team for insane or hell?

114 cp
And insane would be good
terror364

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:55 am

Team with triple Echidna uses 96 CP, with double Echidna & Goddess Hecate 114 CP.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby terror364 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:32 am

HernHunter wrote:Team with triple Echidna uses 96 CP, with double Echidna & Goddess Hecate 114 CP.

At least I know what cards to look for haha I only have a 6* naga out of all you suggested :/ and I have a Hecate but it's a normal dark one not the one you get for 250 gems
terror364

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:51 am

I can not see in cards you put in water dmg reducing cards or all reducing dmg with hull HP or any dragon queens/king, so alt those tactics do not work for you. I do not see in your deck doll or marionette, so revive + heal also do not work for you (it needs some luck & anyway some rPots on double hits). I can see you have earth & light multipl cards, but you do not have HP cards that will build you secure amount of HP. From your cards it is hard to build safe/decent deck for insane Water Apo Map. Now there is question what cards have your friends & what can you use from it?
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby terror364 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:43 am

HernHunter wrote:I can not see in cards you put in water dmg reducing cards or all reducing dmg with hull HP or any dragon queens/king, so alt those tactics do not work for you. I do not see in your deck doll or marionette, so revive + heal also do not work for you (it needs some luck & anyway some rPots on double hits). I can see you have earth & light multipl cards, but you do not have HP cards that will build you secure amount of HP. From your cards it is hard to build safe/decent deck for insane Water Apo Map. Now there is question what cards have your friends & what can you use from it?

Mostly those 7* light chimeras and light healers that's mostly why I based my main team aroun light :/ not that good haha guess I ll stay away from those maps for now
terror364

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 am

your situation is extremely diff.

As my old pal Herm already told you the best choice is dragon queens/king but lets move on because u dont have them. The most important here is that you don't have a full heal card. On that point you need a bit more hp to be safe. As i remember at your state of game i use to play with holy priestess as leader, all dragons and helper leader hayyel 8* (not skilled that time).
If you have enough dragon GO for it. Maybe use 1 or 2 revs max but you gonna get the cards you need.

Without dragons your best team is:

High Priestess leader,
Invincible Athena
Light pino
Holy priestess
Zeus

with helper leader Priestess of Light, OR the new Mafdet card available in next week.

An alternative is to have holy priestess as your leader and high priestess as normal card.

With holy pristess leader you dont have hp but you hit harder.

With high priestess you have hp approx to 40K maybe more, but you have only light pino for full heal and holy pristess for half healing.

You need revives for sure on both teams, but it is possible to survive.
On that stage of the game you are now, the best solution is to collect DRAGONS ONLY !!!! Hayyel 8* as 2nd leader (full skilled appreciated as well) with your holy pristess as ur leader and all dragons inside.....
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Shebangs » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:55 am

Terror,

First get a friend with 7 or 8 star black beard. (I don't have one)
Use Holy Priestess and Black beard leaders.
Your team will be something like the following:

Holy Priestess, Fut Fire Soldier, 8* terminator, sucubus, zeus, Black beard

A poison card like necro or dark imp would be better in place of fut fire soldier if you have it.

Stage 1 try to take out all but 1 of the fairies then 5 line spin to bring all of your cards up.
Stage 2 use fut fire soldier and sucubus. Then 5 line spin to bring them back up.
Stage 3 - 5 try to take out 2 of the 3 bosses.
Stage 6-7 you can use zeus and blackbeard as needed and try to bring all the cards back up before moving onto the next level.

The trick for the first 5 stages is to take out all but 1 of the enemies fast before they hit and then 5 line spin so you can regenerate your cards for the next round.
If they use water seal then you may need to use your priestess to regenerate yourself. Naga might be helpful to put in just in case you need to increase the timers.

You still may need a revive or 2 but I know some of my guild members used a similar team on the earth map with no revives.

Goodluck
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion