Light guild war

Light guild war

Postby RavAnt » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Any thoughts on this guild war?

I'm not super impressed with this boss card, and I think the war is rather difficult for a mediocre card. This is just my thoughts and opinion.

I'm still looking for a good team to use here. If anyone has different thoughts /opinions please share. ALSO, please share any kill teams currently being used.

THANKS.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Re: Light guild war

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Agreed, it's the hardest yet. I haven't worked out a way to cope with it yet. It's just eating revives at the moment, I used 6 and didn't take it down even halfway!
mistervista

Postby arcthelad » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Max skilled Nerida, Max skilled water imp, Kirin, Naga seven-star, 7 star High Priestess, paired with Max skilled Hayyel.

If you cannot get that exact team, the principle is a few countdown people, nullifier, a healer, and somebody to whack her one. If you don't have Kirin, I highly suggest you get the current limited time card.

I like the harder boss -- wish they had something way harder. Also, the card will pay off in an all-light team.

ArcTheLad
arcthelad

Postby Phileina » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:23 pm

I use doll, aga, priestess and 2 zeuss plus chimera. Make sure total health of team does not exceed 2x healing power o healer minus 1 for revive. Chimera heals for 3695 so max hp team is 3789. One can sub zeuss for blue Pinocchio or pirate -15% or kirin if you have. Use aga when priestess activates, the priestess then doll and that get you to 30 CD which means you can use zeuss\ kirin.
Phileina

Postby HernHunter » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:43 pm

arcthelad wrote:Max skilled Nerida, Max skilled water imp, Kirin, Naga seven-star, 7 star High Priestess, paired with Max skilled Hayyel.

You need to say that 7 star High Priestess should be at last skill lvl 2, so you trigger her skill to nul attack from wave 19, from what i count, unless i am wrong.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Woody » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:40 am

arcthelad wrote:
Max skilled Nerida, Max skilled water imp, Kirin, Naga seven-star, 7 star High Priestess, paired with Max skilled Hayyel.

i use similar team, except i use a 2nd Hayyel in place of the water imp with good success. May try your team to see how it plays out differently. Also not all mine are fully skilled.

Also, appreciate the challenge, however, this is an extremely difficult opponent for the average player. Many average players were able to gain the boss card from the other foes in this series. Not sure how many will be willing to spend revives or refreshes for this card. A good card, but not a great card. imho
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby mistervista » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:11 am

I've found a couple of mono teams that work quite well. Fire team with Komodo Dragon leaders, 2 Echidnas, Karen and War gives around 89k hp, or Water team with Ferret leaders, Rhythm Creator and Water pinnochio (or Nerida and Hell marionette for stalling) , Thetis and Death. Less hp with this team though.

Both teams still require some revives but not as many as before.
mistervista

Postby HernHunter » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:52 am

i do not have water imp 4* (had not much luck on those maps). i think i can not create team that easy survives without luck. I use : Hayyel as leader/co-leader, 2xEchidna, Kirin, Hell Marionette (skill 3/5).
If i get free spin before 2nd echidna activate i finish without rPot.
If i had water imp, skill 2 would be enough or 1 of echidans skill lvl 2 i would survive without rPot.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby mistervista » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 pm

HernHunter wrote:i do not have water imp 4* (had not much luck on those maps). i think i can not create team that easy survives without luck. I use : Hayyel as leader/co-leader, 2xEchidna, Kirin, Hell Marionette (skill 3/5).
If i get free spin before 2nd echidna activate i finish without rPot.
If i had water imp, skill 2 would be enough or 1 of echidans skill lvl 2 i would survive without rPot.

I wish I had Kirin, I never got that and didn't find out how useful it could be until it had disappeared. I believe Kirin would be better in a mono Light team for you though, especially if you have a Gretel to go with it.
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 pm

HernHunter wrote:
arcthelad wrote:Max skilled Nerida, Max skilled water imp, Kirin, Naga seven-star, 7 star High Priestess, paired with Max skilled Hayyel.

You need to say that 7 star High Priestess should be at last skill lvl 2, so you trigger her skill to nul attack from wave 19, from what i count, unless i am wrong.

I used this team as well, but I guess I don't have enough skill ups on some, because I'm getting knocked out before Priestess is available. I'm experimenting now with replacing Naga with earth summoner. I think it will work, but I keep getting free spins so it's a non-issue.
Browncoat

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion