Notifications for iPhone 6

Notifications for iPhone 6

Postby ShoniAngelic » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Is there anyone else that does not get notifications on their phone??? I used to have an Optimus Exceed (based off of an Android) and I received notifications for everything. Now that I have an iPhone6, I don't get any!
ShoniAngelic

Re: Notifications for iPhone 6

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi ShoniAngelic, please go to Menu--Settings, unselect all the options, go back to the game main screen. Go to Menu--Settings again and re-select the notification options. Please also go to your phone's Settings--Notifications, find Dragon Era and turn on "Allow Notifications" and make sure you select "Banners" or "Alerts" instead of "None" in the "Alert Style When Unlocked" section at the bottom.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ShoniAngelic » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:47 am

Under my Notifications settings on my phone, Dragon Era does not show up. And in my normal settings, all it has is whether or not I want Dragon Era to use my location and whether or not Dragon Era can use my data network.
ShoniAngelic

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi ShoniAngelic, have you tried looking through the "DO NOT INCLUED" section at the bottom? If you can't find Dragon Era there either, please write down your account information and reinstall. When you open the game after the reinstall, a message will pop-up and ask whether you'd like to receive push notifications from Dragon Era, tap OK.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ShoniAngelic » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:47 am

It does not show up in the Do Not Inclue section, either. If I do this, would I risk losing my account? I would rather set alarms on my phone than risk losing the account.
ShoniAngelic

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi ShoniAngelic, the game usually will not start over if you open the game using the same network connection you usually used to play the game. You can write down your account information(game ID, coin/gold/potion balance, ticket number, guild point balance, etc.) before uninstalling the game so that if it does start over, we can help you restore your account.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ShoniAngelic » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:06 pm

I reinstalled the app, and there was no option for push notifications when I opened it. I guess I will have to set alarms or just pay attention to the times, until the notifications work for iPhone 6's. (:
ShoniAngelic

Return to Dragon Era Discussion