Apocalypse Hell Stage Cleared

Apocalypse Hell Stage Cleared

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:53 pm

The Team I'm using and the strategy with it, Hydra 7* and Chimera 7* leader (11,085 healing each turn) lycan of the moon 7*(×2), snake spirit immortal 7*, and Flame Hecate 8*. Total 17,793 Hp.

(1) First wave defeat the two water fairys n leave satyr to activate skills by reducing spins to 5.

(2) Second wave use a Great Damage Single attack card like Hecate to take out 1 of the satyrs then slow down spins to activate skills again.

(3) 3rd wave use a great damage All attacker like hydra to clear out the minions Leaving satyr to reduce spins to renew skills again.

(4) 4th wave target one of the murloks with a single attacker like hecate, karin or any other great Damage single attack cards, Reduce spins to 5 and target the other murlok, after skills activate restore max spins and finish off the wave without using skills.

(5) 5th wave use a single attacker like karin, hecate, or any other great damage card to take out the green satyr, it's important that you take out the green one first.

(6) 6th wave is breeze, I just used chimeras 20% reduction, hecate 400k damage, hydra 55k damage, snake immortal poison, and lycans 3000 ignore defense, rinse and repeat.

(7) 7th and last wave Rinse and repeat same as 6th, but look out for his *one* time random seal attack, I believe but don't quote me it activates after you reduce his health by haft. If he seals your leaders then u have to use 1 revive other wise this will be a no revive team.

Disclaimer - This is the team I used and how I used it, not saying this is the only way or you must use this to defeat the hell stages, you can use and do whatever you like with this information and create a better version if you like, just hope you enjoyed it.
Sirens Realm - MonkeydDragon
Monkey d Dragon

Re: Apocalypse Hell Stage Cleared

Postby Benjamin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:11 am

Hey great writeup,

How many runs have you made
Benjamin

Re: Apocalypse Hell Stage Cleared

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Only 3 runs so far since i got caught up with other things but it works for me everytime just need to get that last chest
Monkey d Dragon

Return to Dragon Era Discussion