What team(s) do you use to farm coins on weekends?

What team(s) do you use to farm coins on weekends?

Postby lolwut » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:42 am

Just curious.

I've been using either an all-dragon team with gwb dragonl eaders to boost the hp/attack, or an alternate team using Sheppard/Sheppard leads, komodo and 3 8* dragons.

I noticed one topic suggesting using the herald + apep (which I assume apep has the same leader ability (3x AP for attack cards I think?)), so is going with a non-hp-boosted team a safe bet then, or?
lolwut

Re: What team(s) do you use to farm coins on weekends?

Postby CloudStrife11 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

Apeps passive skill is every roll you make, you hit with another attack 5x the cards atk power which would be 5305 each turn. When used with another friend's herald of pestilence or another card that makes atk 3x for demon members, will make apep hit for 15915 every roll. That will take out pretty much everyone until the boss, very quickly (i find it quicker to roll on 5x for the first 9). Combine that with an HP card, and a couple cards who can wipe out the boss stage (i use a Mind manipulator and (demon) greater reaper). I end up just squeaking by without dying (on difficult stage).
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Re: What team(s) do you use to farm coins on weekends?

Postby Browncoat » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm

with 7 and 8* dragons, and 2 rhoswen, allowing for one from each color, I barely even get touched on difficult, and can get most the way through insane without needing to stop the autospin. on insane, you can stop on level 5, and then activate abilities to complete the level.
Browncoat

Return to Dragon Era Discussion