Guild War rerun??

Re: Guild War rerun??

Postby jurgewil » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:50 am

would your suggestion not make some people leave 32 player guilds , and form max 16 player guilds, then ?
jurgewil

Postby gggg » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 am

If you were going to reward top 15 players you could only do it for the top 10 team's maximum. You can't give top 15 to every team there would be no competition. As I said maybe an extra incentive for players willing to spend in the war and put in a new level to get a second 7* boss card but you can't make it easy to get.
gggg

Postby Armand Star » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:31 am

gggg wrote:If you were going to reward top 15 players you could only do it for the top 10 team's maximum. You can't give top 15 to every team there would be no competition. As I said maybe an extra incentive for players willing to spend in the war and put in a new level to get a second 7* boss card but you can't make it easy to get.

as explained earlier: if not everyone can access the boss card, they will simply move to other guilds.
there isn't going to be any competition either. guilds will simply split in different subguilds and have 10 members in each. and everyone will just score 50k and that's it. with the current system this is what happens, this lack of competition has existed since... well, forever.
Armand Star wrote:but as i explained, covering the whole guild was precisely the idea. what i said is true: if it does not cover the whole guild, the guild will split up, which defeats the purpose of being a guild. even if the boss card is rewarded to 32 players, there would still be one player that has to move to another guild. that's what i was looking to change.

besides, i also said this: with a requirement of 50k points, the boss card is already not easy to get. to score that high you either have to spend $ or not miss a single fight. good luck waking up at midnight, 3 am, AND 6 am for 7 days straight. is not exactly the easiest thing in the world. not to mention most players have school/work and etc, and for most people is not possible to go the whole week without missing a few.

as i said, there is no competition with the current system. guilds just split and place 10 members in different guilds. giving top 15 is not enough either since guilds would still split and have 15 members in different guilds.
think of it: even if only the top 1 player of each guild earned the card, and a great deal of players would just move and make their own guild and earn the card there.

everyone that can score 50k can get the boss card one way or another (since all you need to do is make a new guild and earn the card there) , we just want to get rid of this inconvenience.
we shouldn't be forced to separate. but since that's what it takes, we will, and in the end everyone will get the boss card anyway. all we want is to stay together, not forced to separate
Armand Star

Postby Jeremywa3 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:46 am

Armand gets it...guess they need to take a serious look at how fixing the split of guilds puts a damper in Guilds and there actual meaning/purpose. We are supposed to be a group/family/team. I don't play this game to spend a ton of money like some people. I do it to enjoy and have fun. The 10 member guilds gives us no chance to ever grow. I know the game is built to earn money but they can also do things to improve it without losing there money in the process.
Jeremywa3

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi Jeremywa3, we have been listening to players' opinions and have been putting ourselves in your shoes, but our designers also have to consider other factors (players will request the reward limit cover the whole guild, competition as mentioned by gggg, the value as guild war trophy, etc.) besides your opinions. The original purpose of this guild war rewards system is to encourage every guild to compete for the places of top 3. Long time before, even if you were kicked out of the guild, all your guild points would be forfeited. We set up such a mechanism to encourage players to stay in one guild and interact more with their guildmates. Players in one guild were supposed to fight for the honor of the guild during the guild wars. We then added the feature that if a player were kicked out of the guild, they would keep their guild points because we didn't want the players to lose their hard-earned guild points because they had a fight with the leader or the guild was accidentally disbanded by the leader. Then, the players started to build temp guilds in order to get the boss cards because they wouldn't lose their guild points. If the feature doesn't exist, maybe the "split" wouldn't have happened. I'm not making the decision or trying to persuade you, I am just trying to explain our design purpose.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jeremywa3 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:40 am

No what your doing is saying that you could take away the possibility of us having any chance to get the boss card because a ton of people would either keep up with 10 player guilds to always get the card. The alternative is to realize that we will never win this battle and Dragon Era is out for the money. That's fine but in the end it will only hurt this game. I am done with this subject and you will continue to lose players over this subject. By the way see what happens if you do take away the feature of keeping your guild pts if booted. The loss of more players will occur. Thanks for the round a bout threat in that manner. Also there is always a way around. A player could spend there pts and leave to go get the card regardless but would just make things even more difficult then they are now. Thanks for your time and not doing anything on this matter.
Jeremywa3

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:56 am

Just reading these messages when only 4 people in my guild can even get 50K points like it's none of my business.

Sorry, I wanted to say that.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi Jeremywa3, I don't make any decision, I explain things. I didn't mean to threat you. My apology if I made you feel that was a threat.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ZOOT » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:42 am

People need to stop crying.
They must be happy that outside of the top3(a chance of 8*)
Everyone can get the 7*GW boss(with effort)

What if playmage decide to say card need to be exclusive
So only top 3 get Gw boss card then we are screwed

SO PLEASE BE HAPPY :-)
ZOOT

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:53 am

ZOOT wrote:People need to stop crying.
They must be happy that outside of the top3(a chance of 8*)
Everyone can get the 7*GW boss(with effort)

What if playmage decide to say card need to be exclusive
So only top 3 get Gw boss card then we are screwed

SO PLEASE BE HAPPY :-)

+1
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion