Guild War rerun??

Guild War rerun??

Postby Vee » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 am

Hi Admin,
Do Nature series guild war confirm not going to rerun?
Vee

Re: Guild War rerun??

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 am

Hi Vee, it hasn't been decided yet. I will reply here when it's been decided.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby arcthelad » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am

About guild war not running set again. I guess this is ok, BUT I think it should start with the next card set. We should at least have received notice if they were not going to run twice.
arcthelad

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi arcthelad, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Niobiumstar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:43 am

I think that it should have a rerun, I definitely have missed out on some cards that I could get now, and I think there are many people who will be disappointed if it doesn't rerun.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby Vee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:20 am

Niobiumstar wrote:I think that it should have a rerun, I definitely have missed out on some cards that I could get now, and I think there are many people who will be disappointed if it doesn't rerun.

+1

Same here, have long waiting for rerun.
Vee

Postby ggggt » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:39 pm

I need shepherd!!! I wasn't good enough until komodo came out [which I love more than life itself] I would also like a chance to get ferret as well. I use komodo and mafdet every single day. They are incredibly useful cards and id like nothing more than to have the opportunity to complete the set.
ggggt

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby lolwut » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:48 pm

I posted about the re-running of the dragon royalty guild war bosses, and I'll post the same thing here: I really want them to re-run.

Here's what happens though if they don't, and it's the thing that bugs me the most; it means only 30 players get to have the 8-star versions of each card. The top 3 guild and the top 10 there-of are the only players to get 2 copies in 1 war, so if it's not re-run again, it would feel like a giant screw-you to those of us who aren't those 30 players (so, 99.9% of the playerbase).

Plus, as others have pointed out, there are players who only now are getting teams powerful enough to get 50k+ points, and they deserve a shot at getting them. I was in that same boat at the end of the 1st dragon-royalty run because shortly after the black dragon queen, I finally built a team able to score enough points to get the white queen that came out next. Fortunately for me (and others, I'm sure), they re-ran those bosses and I was able to get the white, red and green ones (especially the green <3). I couldn't get the blue/black at that time because my team wasn't strong enough to handle attacks every single turn.

So, anyway, long story short, +1 for rerunning these bosses. It should mean more gem purchases. If it doesn't happen, I'll be sorely disappointed, as will many, many other players. There's no feasible harm what-so-ever in running them again, except that maybe those 30 top-scoring players might be vain enough to be upset by other players (like me) having the 8-star cards as well.
lolwut

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi lolwut, thanks for your opinion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion