Guild War rerun??

Re: Guild War rerun??

Postby Skitter » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 pm

I'm quoting Spock - "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" -
Skitter

Postby Benjamin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:16 am

lolwut
So, anyway, long story short, +1 for rerunning these bosses. It should mean more gem purchases. If it doesn't happen, I'll be sorely disappointed, as will many, many other players. There's no feasible harm what-so-ever in running them again, except that maybe those 30 top-scoring players might be vain enough to be upset by other players (like me) having the 8-star cards as well.

I'd like to understand your logic regarding rerunning bosses means more gem purchases. New powerful guild war boss cards released will generate much more gem sales then rehashed boss cards that have been rendered somewhat useless compared to some of the new expansion cards.

Why not put the old guild war boss cards in for secondary prizes for 40K + points.

I can also assure you that top three guilds couldn't careless who owns 8 star bosses.
Benjamin

Postby Armand Star » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:59 pm

players who spent money to get 7* boss cards will spend again to get another copy and evolve them to 8*
that's why the rerun generates purchases.
as has been said before, out of the whole player base only 30 players total have access to the 8* cards in a single run, and whoever has the 7* version needs a rerun to evolve it.
i assume most players (or at least the high-level ones) are in the group "i have a 7* boss card i'd like to evolve"

if we skip the recycle and move on the the new set, this problem stays the same: the same guilds stay on top, the same 3 guilds grab the two boss cards, and everyone outside of top 30 will always get one and will always need a rerun to evolve them.
Armand Star

Postby alkis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Not sure if I understood well, but I'd love to see old bosses appear again. (Bahamut, tree of Life etc) Secondary prizes or another guild war between the new ones. That means rerun and at the end of the one after 2 weeks we will fight the old bosses. Maybe its not a good idea but anyway :p
c70f9n
alkis

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:30 pm

alkis wrote:Not sure if I understood well, but I'd love to see old bosses appear again. (Bahamut, tree of Life etc) Secondary prizes or another guild war between the new ones. That means rerun and at the end of the one after 2 weeks we will fight the old bosses. Maybe its not a good idea but anyway :p

I like that idea. A month between wars is too long as I find myself very bored for 3 weeks just waiting for the next one. The new expansion is very disappointing and I just do the Apocalypse maps and weekend mines to pass the time between wars.
mistervista

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:34 pm

mistervista wrote:
alkis wrote:Not sure if I understood well, but I'd love to see old bosses appear again. (Bahamut, tree of Life etc) Secondary prizes or another guild war between the new ones. That means rerun and at the end of the one after 2 weeks we will fight the old bosses. Maybe its not a good idea but anyway :p

I like that idea. A month between wars is too long as I find myself very bored for 3 weeks just waiting for the next one. The new expansion is very disappointing and I just do the Apocalypse maps and weekend mines to pass the time between wars.

I would be Ok with guild wars repeating every two weeks if revive potions x2 occur weekly/biweekly. otherwise no one would have enough revives and would need to pay for the additional revives needed due to sealing for five $pins. Oh, wait, maybe that's the plan! Increase revenue and drive off the freeloaders ...
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Woody wrote:I would be Ok with guild wars repeating every two weeks if revive potions x2 occur weekly/biweekly. otherwise no one would have enough revives and would need to pay for the additional revives needed due to sealing for five $pins. Oh, wait, maybe that's the plan! Increase revenue and drive off the freeloaders ...

+1
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby alkis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 pm

So whats gonna be the next war?
c70f9n
alkis

Postby gggg » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi may be you could add a new level in guild war to get a second boss card. That would give players outside top 3 a chance to get there boss to 8*. If you made it 125000 or higher so it's not easy to get that may even give top 3 team's lower players something to chase and should not upset why you try to get top 3.
gggg

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion