Card Protection

Card Protection

Postby Vee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 pm

Why all protected card have removed protection stat after update from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2??
Please add protect all option because is a pain to re protect >200 card.

Ps: I will quit playing if I loss decent card due to card protection removed when update new version.
Vee

Re: Card Protection

Postby Vee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm

I have re protect all card, but after restart apps, all card protection are gone again. Are you kidding me??
Vee

Postby admin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Update: We found an issue with our live environment which prevented the new server-side card-protection to fail to work, but that has been corrected. However the issue didn't exist in our testing environment so it wasn't caught before release. This has now been addressed and fixed.

Those who updated to 4.0.X and protected card(s) in past few hours (prior to this post) may need to re-protect those after restarting the app. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will ask our QA team to double check all features against the live environment in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Woody » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 am

admin wrote:Update: We found an issue with our live environment which prevented the new server-side card-protection to fail to work, but that has been corrected. However the issue didn't exist in our testing environment so it wasn't caught before release. This has now been addressed and fixed.

Those who updated to 4.0.X and protected card(s) in past few hours (prior to this post) may need to re-protect those after restarting the app. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will ask our QA team to double check all features against the live environment in the future.

does this include kindle? I have never been able to keep cards protected on the Kindle and have lost dragons and other valuable cards
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi Woody, could you describe in detail that your problem of "never been able to keep cards protected on the Kindle"?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:49 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Woody, could you describe in detail that your problem of "never been able to keep cards protected on the Kindle"?

just that, I have "never been able to keep cards protected on the kindle." I would protect cards and the protection would disappear randomly. shared emails with admin about this issue after I lost a couple of dragons when strengthening with jewel dragons. Admin blamed kindle and kindle blamed Dragon Era. frustrating when you have 300 cards.

so far have had no problem since new update. keeping fingers crossed.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby mistervista » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:47 am

Well I've been asking for ages for a simple 'protect all' button to be introduced but they don't seem interested. It could have easily been implemented in the new expansion. I can't see why they won't do it?
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:19 am

Hi Woody & mistervista, the card protection data are now stored on the server. They will not be lost now.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:03 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Woody & mistervista, the card protection data are now stored on the server. They will not be lost now.

and I thank you for that ...
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby mistervista » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:22 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Woody & mistervista, the card protection data are now stored on the server. They will not be lost now.

Does that mean that if we had to reinstall the game all our previously protected cards would be automatically protected again on our device?
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion