New GW boss card an error?

New GW boss card an error?

Postby king kong » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Seriously? Is it really necessary to have yet another poison card to add to our deck? To think I almost got excited about this new card ....Do we not spend enough money as a whole to where it is too much to ask for a really good card to strive for? As if the last card wasn't terribly disappointing you gotta top off our cake with this rancid effect? We already have more than enough poison cards that we know what do do with. Please put some serious thought into changing this new card effect into something useful. ......why not pull some outta the hat to make us feel like we aren't constantly getting the raw end of the deal?
This is once again a huge disappointment playmage development team. Just when I and many others thought it couldn't get any worse we get this. Pull it together please and change this card to a useful effect like an 80% damage or something to that effect.
Thanx
king kong

Re: New GW boss card an error?

Postby arcthelad » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 pm

King Kong,

It does do "great poison." There is no card like that. So, it could end up being best poison card in the game. Right now, I use my eight Necromancer, but this one might be better and CD can get much lower. Don't sell it short right away.

ArcTheLad
arcthelad

Postby mistervista » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:36 pm

I too felt disappointed at first sight of it but when you consider that it should poison for more than Azrael, Snake Spirit and Flesh Lotus and has a 5 lower CD than all those then it could turn out to be more useful in future.

My only concern is that it pretty much makes all those other cards redundant if you have one. It wouldn't be so bad if all poison cards could be used to skill up the best one. At least then they would be useful for that.
mistervista

Postby Armand Star » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 pm

why must you call it an error when a card happens to have a skill you don't like?

funny, if you're asking for a good card to strive for, you must have missed the update. it has 8* cards with good elements and skills. maybe you could spend your money on gem recruits instead of the war? just a thought :)
Armand Star

Postby king kong » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Forgive me Armand...you are so correct. Maybe I should waste my money on gem recruits to help your fundraiser that you are obviously the supreme shyt Lord of...Thanx but no....I will not go down that path
king kong

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm excited for this boss card for the simple reason that I don't have Azrael, Necromancer or any other strong poison card and from my observation at 8* it will be better than 8* Necromancer and 8* Azrael. I also really like the leader skill, it was denied earlier when it was on Ferret Spirit but now that it is on Bastet it'll make for a great team for the guild war boss cards that I've collected.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Vee » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 pm

It's good to have nature series with poison skill. It's may not show useful immediately but it's does needed when we setup a '2.5x att/hp nature base' team in future.

I think playmage try to build different skill type on nature series card. So It's can't really call Bastet 'an error'.
Vee

Postby Anubis4Life » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:11 am

I Respect everyone's opinion on it..But King Kong is Right..We don't need another poison card..What we need is a Strong card that can make it worth playing guild wars... If your going to make this card..The boss card of all nature..She should have a good effect..80% Damage to all enemies is an excellent choice!!!
Anubis4Life

Postby Wendigo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:22 am

With the number of nature cards that do good damage limited, having a nature leader with high poison is going to be very useful. This could end up being one of the best cards in the game.
PS...do not change because of someone's psychosis.
Wendigo

Postby ggggt » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:00 am

I have loved every card in this series. The low countdown on this one is absolutely awesome. Might be the one I go for 8 star on when it comes around the second time. [Hint, hint playmage]
If you don't like it go for persephone instead, she now goes to 8 star so definitely a good second choice if you're not interested in the boss herself.
please leave card the way it is, I would have grabbed ferret if it hadn't been changed.
Will definitely grab ferret the second time around too with this card to boost her!
ggggt

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion