Card Limit Opinions & Voting

Card Limit Opinions & Voting

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:40 am

As you know the game is a combination between collection of cards and action/strategy game.

Till now playmage show us 521 cards, but for an unknown reason the limit of cards is only 350, and there was people here that thanking playmage that rise the limit from 300 to 350.

If there is 521 cards on game why we have almost half of space to stock them? The stock limit should be at least 33 to 50% up from the actual cards on game, considering that you may have double cards, plus you need some space for skilling and farming cards as well.

it is unethical to have 521 cards and only 350 slots to store them!!!

The slots for cards should be more than the cards on game.

I want your opinion on that issue.

p.s. and please don't use excuses like "ok a lot of the cards are crap, so there is no need to keep them"..... if they are really crap, then complain to erase it from the game completely. If there is a card on game i have the right to keep it, no matter how crap is that card.
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Card Limit Opinions & Voting

Postby mistervista » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:52 am

I'm sure there are lots of us who are always struggling for space, especially when you need to farm and stockpile jewel dragons for strengthening.

Every time this is brought up Playmage use the excuse that adding extra spaces would cause the game to lag a lot more. Whilst that may be partially true, and I definitely don't want the game to be laggy, there are solutions.

For instance how about doing away with a lot of the fancy graphics during battles? There are just way too many things going on that simply are not necessary and could be removed to leave more processing power for card slots. When symbols drop in they flash up the lines, the screen jiggles when the player or the enemy attacks and there are streams of colour like shooting stars that trace the path to the enemy. Very often that glitches anyway and sometimes doesn't show on screen. Also the reels and symbols 'pulse' for a while before the effect takes place which slows down progress through the stages. Whilst all that fancy stuff going on is impressive when you first start playing the game, it soon becomes just an annoyance and an unnecessary waste of power and resources.

When I'm mining at the weekend I nearly always play the difficult stage and just let it autorun until it finishes then rinse and repeat so there is absolutely no need for any fancy graphical effects during those runs because most of the time I'm not even looking, I'm usually watching TV so I'd be more than happy to have plain screens, no special effects, but more card slots please. :)
mistervista

Postby Tasov » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:12 pm

my two cents worth on this topic… I play another game which has a card vault much like the monster list and Dragonera. When I draw a card using summoning stones in game play or arena they all go to the vault in the other game. A little number indicates amount collected in each card, at any time I can tap on chosen card pick the amount I want to retrieve and they will go into my card list. There are many cards in Dragonera which I could evolve but do not need them upgraded (because I have them at their max evolution already )due to their lower command point which works out for me to make a good team being that they are lower CP and and allows me greater flexibility in building a team.ie The five-star oath God's which are pretty good as leaders with higher CP cards filling in the rest of the team. Being able to save cards that are not really worthless but have great potential when upgraded would be a good idea just in case next update allows them to be upgraded and I will be happy I had kept them in storage... That is just my opinion.
Tasov

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi all, thanks for the opinions. They will be forwarded. We are not sure how many cards will cause game lags but there are a few players who had about 480 cards (bought many jewel dragons in the guild shop) and couldn't enter the card list without game crashing.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Niobiumstar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:53 am

Perhaps when one enters autospin mode the graphics are reduced like screen shake and token pulse. I think the little "comet" attacks should be kept though, it helps me see where the attacks are going.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby pmsupport » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:14 am

Hi Niobiumstar, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi all, thanks for the opinions. They will be forwarded. We are not sure how many cards will cause game lags but there are a few players who had about 480 cards (bought many jewel dragons in the guild shop) and couldn't enter the card list without game crashing.

That can be solved if u put a limit similar to other draws.

Eg with card limit 350 like now, when u have350 card s on stock and a free draw with 200pal points is on,the games says that u have to sell, stengthen. You can do a similar thing when u buy from shop.

Shop changes every 3 hours, so you can go inside buy a lot, use them and have prenty of time to rebuy.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby alkis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:58 am

Ive told it before too. (That I want you to increase the slot limit) so I agree with NC. I need almost 300 cards from the 350. Some of them are useless. For example some 5* cards that won't evolve, or some succubus/vampire etc. But with the new update and the new evolutions, I am afraid of deleting some cards.
c70f9n
alkis

Return to Dragon Era Discussion