Advice on creating teams

Advice on creating teams

Postby ddouble_d » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:40 am

Hi all, I'm relatively new to this game and would like some help constructing my team - currently I use:
Alice in wonderland,
Flame dragon,
Dark dragon,
Chess Bishop
Chess warrior pawn of earth

I also have:
Flesh lotus,
Gabriel,
Another chess bishop,
Dryad,
Flower fairy,
Mermaid,
Mermaid princess,
Persephone,
Cannibal lotus,
Gigas the saboteur,
Dancing queen x2
Alice

What would people suggest is a strong team from those, and how do I level up faster as my command points mean I can't use all of my strongest cards. Obviously I plan to evolve the chess bishop when I get the pieces. Also I hear flesh lotus is very good, but the flame dragon does lots of damage.

Thanks in advance for all your help!
ddouble_d

Re: Advice on creating teams

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:40 pm

I always try to start thinking of teams with a leader in mind first, preferably one that does 2x HP and ATK as a passive skill for some monochromatic team. Your Persephone is great as a leader (and can evolve to 8* now with the expansion I believe) if you were going to make that as a start to a dark team. Persephone with your dark dragon make a good start. If you find a homunculus as a full healer, a dark RB if you can get it for a good atk, necromancer for poison if you want, and a werewolf or other dark hp beast card with whatever healer or other persephone as a 2nd leader. This should net some good hp and decent atk. Sorry I am not good at combing the other cards you have since I am not sure what kind of HP you are looking to have atm.

For leveling grind the reduced energy levels on tuesday and also you will get a lot of exp farming the solomon mines on the weekend for getting coins to get guild points

Your alice in wonderland is a good card to have as a leader when fighting dark raid bosses. Also try finding a friend with a chimera healer. Takes 20% of all enemies health and restores a lot of hp every turn.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Return to Dragon Era Discussion