Re: Bastet Guild War Boss

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby petey » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:50 am

I thought this was a boss that I was going 2 get. This boss is impossible 4 mid-hi level people without a lot of revives. I think it's b*** sh**. I m level 144 n still need 4 or 5 revives 2 get a good score on this gw boss. I'm a free player n this is how u get rid of your free players. U have made the gw and apocalypse cards impossible 4 anyone that doesn't spend money on the game. Stop making things harder every few weeks n let lower people catch up.
petey

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:58 am

petey wrote:U have made the gw and apocalypse cards impossible 4 anyone that doesn't spend money on the game.

It may seem impossible but as soon as you get one guild war boss card the rest will fall into place. I had this trouble a while ago and got myself Ferret Spirit when it came around, however the apocalypse cards have always been in reach but require a revive or two and some luck. So don't state that it is impossible to get certain cards when it is possible considering that other free players have been able to obtain guild war boss cards and apocalypse ... Note: Ferret Spirit was my first guild war boss card, I used only 20-30 revives and about 100-150 gems using a %attack team.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Re: Guild war boss Bastet

Postby BlueGill » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello Pm!! I just want to thank you for a challenging guild war boss! I love how you seal both leaders, for not 1-3 spins but 5 spins!! Also I like how when you think you might be getting a decent score... BOOM!! a brutal attk comes and kills all your hopes and dreams! Truly an amazing war! But another aspect that I love is how many revives I'm forced to use I was hoping 1-2 but you have allowed me to use 4-9 revs!! Woooo hoooo!!! All that coupled with a non-stop attk! I'm in gamer paradise!! Again thank you!!! Keep up the great work & I love the new expansion it's like playing a new game! Please make next guild war boss even more challenging I was thinking seal 10 spins and brutal Attks every spin! (Just a thought!) Ty, oh & only 15 players should get 8 star card 30 is wayyyyy too much! Sincerely your no. 1 fan!!
BlueGill

Postby Tasov » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 pm

LMAO XD!
Tasov

Postby mistervista » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:48 pm

This has happened more than 90% of the time so I guess Playmage would say I must be really, really unlucky eh?!

mistervista

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:16 pm

sealing both leaders for five rounds does humble the mighty as well as the weak ... a great equalizer!
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Mirandasmom » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Dear PM,
I have been playing this game for 630+ days now and this is the first Guild War boss that I am not going for since Lucifer, December 2013! I was fine knowing that I may need to pay gems to refresh for more turns to battle since I am not glued to my device 24/7 and was semi OK with using an occasional revive. This GW has been beyond frustrating and I have tried various treats. I have not seen double revives in my shop for over 2 months also If I were just starting out or mid-level player I would not be continuing this game. Please implement the removal of the seal with a revive as above and please stop being greedy.

Also for those of us who have been playing this game for a while allow us some choice in recruiting cards. I have gotten rid of cards which are now evolable and do not want to spend $$ recruiting worthless cards or cards that I already have. I would also like to play the new dungeon with out going through all of the Chessland maps. I do appreciate the extra teams and the auto card protection.
Mirandasmom

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Woody wrote:sealing both leaders for five rounds does humble the mighty as well as the weak ... a great equalizer!

It is amazing they would go the distance to humble us even more, I think I've had 3 ribs broken when I was already on the ground with this boss lol. Sealing both leaders is a frequent occurrence for me as well. Could you just have a revive sale or something already, that would be nice. This gw boss is taking almost all my stock
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Hypernova » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:09 pm

BlueGill wrote:Hello Pm!! I just want to thank you for a challenging guild war boss! I love how you seal both leaders, for not 1-3 spins but 5 spins!! Also I like how when you think you might be getting a decent score... BOOM!! a brutal attk comes and kills all your hopes and dreams! Truly an amazing war! But another aspect that I love is how many revives I'm forced to use I was hoping 1-2 but you have allowed me to use 4-9 revs!! Woooo hoooo!!! All that coupled with a non-stop attk! I'm in gamer paradise!! Again thank you!!! Keep up the great work & I love the new expansion it's like playing a new game! Please make next guild war boss even more challenging I was thinking seal 10 spins and brutal Attks every spin! (Just a thought!) Ty, oh & only 15 players should get 8 star card 30 is wayyyyy too much! Sincerely your no. 1 fan!!

the amount of sarcasm i sense here is at an epic high. :lol:
Hypernova

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion