Bastet Guild War Boss

Re: Bastet Guild War Boss

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Tasov wrote:And I'm sure low n mid level players are very discouraged because I know some high levels are

as a mid level player +1 to this

with the seals and constant hits and revives not working to remove the seals, its just revive after revive to get anywhere near the cd for most skills, this is with over 60k hp.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:09 pm

I'm still in the mid-level areas as it takes a few gems to get close to 50K (Mostly due to war being on during school making me lose 2 hits per day guaranteed and then sleeping removes more) and having to use revives has become second nature now because of these bosses ... so I keep over 100 at any one time and I also use 50-60K teams. Damaging this boss takes from 1-10 revives just to get a decent score (Decent being over 800). Not complaining, I like random seals and brutal attacks, adds something fun to the mix, but 5 turns with no seal removal isn't fun.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:07 pm

bindur wrote:
Vee wrote:I don't have problem with non-stop hit + random seal 3 card, but I do have problem with 5 turn seal effect especially when both leader get sealed. (At least eat 2 revives if no free spin help)

It's worth strongly suggesting again: Using a revive potion should remove the seals and bring the team back with full HP. Anything less is a cheap tactic and unfair to the players.

Hi bindur, thanks for the suggestion. This will be implemented to the game soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Niobiumstar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:29 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi bindur, thanks for the suggestion. This will be implemented to the game soon.

Thank God!!! Finally, a reprieve from the onslaughts of seals!
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby Browncoat » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:39 pm

pmsupport wrote:
bindur wrote:
Vee wrote:I don't have problem with non-stop hit + random seal 3 card, but I do have problem with 5 turn seal effect especially when both leader get sealed. (At least eat 2 revives if no free spin help)

It's worth strongly suggesting again: Using a revive potion should remove the seals and bring the team back with full HP. Anything less is a cheap tactic and unfair to the players.

Hi bindur, thanks for the suggestion. This will be implemented to the game soon.

Seals are awesome, but yeah - revive should give you a clean slate. Thanks for changing this.
Browncoat

Postby Tyberion » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:30 pm

I agree with my peers. I know I will not be blowing any money this round on a ridiculous gw boss such as this. You make these new seal reduction cards, but yet they take 20+ spins to activate and random seals come in spins 4-10, last FIVE rounds now, seal your leaders and its instant death. You HAVE to spend revives on this boss. There is no "chance" for a free player or casual gem user anymore. Be careful...you are moving away from the "free to play" status.

+1
Tyberion

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 am

Tyberion wrote:I agree with my peers. I know I will not be blowing any money this round on a ridiculous gw boss such as this. You make these new seal reduction cards, but yet they take 20+ spins to activate and random seals come in spins 4-10, last FIVE rounds now, seal your leaders and its instant death. You HAVE to spend revives on this boss. There is no "chance" for a free player or casual gem user anymore. Be careful...you are moving away from the "free to play" status.

+1

I wouldn't say that there's no chance for a free player ... since I'm a free player and doing excellent this war. Most likely getting it.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:55 am

It's meant to be random too but it clearly isn't.

99% of the time it seals both my leaders after 4 or 5 spins meaning I have to use 2 revives before I even get a go! Then when I actually get a half decent attack in it brutal attacks for 27K X2. If I get another attack after that it brutal attacks again for 41K X2 causing instant death and yet another revive.

That's with a strong team so there's no wonder that a lot of lower level players are giving up on the game. I can't blame them when it's so unfair.

The change needs implementing asap.
mistervista

Postby Phileina » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:05 am

So far I have a 100% score my leader getting sealed. This is no fun with 5 spin seal duration and no seal removal after revival potion. I was going to spend some gems but have changed my mind unless those promised changes are implemented soon. When is this going to happen PM?
Phileina

Postby Benjamin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 am

As usual I disagree with everyone here. I wasn't going to spend much on this war but I'm starting to change my mind.

My only complaint is that I've literally used the exact same team for the last 7 wars, it would be nice to see some challenge, some added mechanic in the guild war, or any other way to change the guild boss up so it's not so repetitive.
Benjamin

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion