Bastet Guild War Boss

Guild war boss Bastet

Postby Anubis4Life » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:32 pm

I Respect that you are bringing the Ancient Egyptian Goddess into the Game but I'm not liking the fact that Bastet is a poison...I don't want to get all Ancient Egyptian on your Ass..So i will make it short and simple..Mafdet reduces 80% Damage..So i feel like Bastet should do 80% Damage to all players. Being she is the Gem to all Nature cards..Her effect should be that!!
Anubis4Life

Re: Guild war boss Bastet

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi Anubis4Life, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby CloudStrife11 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:28 am

hahaha, an 80% dmg to all enemies card. I would die and go to Aaru for such a thing.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby petey » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 am

Why would you think they would put out an 80% damage card? That would completely change the whole game. They would have to make everything 5 times harder. That would make the game impossible for anyone that didn't get this card. Mafdet reduces damage for a short time, not all the time. That's a big difference. Contrary to what other people posted, I think mafdet is a great card. It is the 1st guild war boss I was able to get. I think it is more useful than sheppard dog. A good defense beats a good offense. Just my opinion.
petey

Postby CloudStrife11 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:05 am

petey wrote:Why would you think they would put out an 80% damage card? That would completely change the whole game. They would have to make everything 5 times harder. That would make the game impossible for anyone that didn't get this card. Mafdet reduces damage for a short time, not all the time. That's a big difference. Contrary to what other people posted, I think mafdet is a great card. It is the 1st guild war boss I was able to get. I think it is more useful than sheppard dog. A good defense beats a good offense. Just my opinion.

I am actually really upset I didn't go for Mafdet. My main team is light and while I am using a 7* priestess of light and mafdet help. Works well against raid bosses with the nullify skill, but having 2 mafdets would require such less revives against dark rb's and I am kicking myself for it now. It really is a great card when you get all the cd's worked out to heal, atk, etc..
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby mistervista » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:15 am

CloudStrife11 wrote:
petey wrote:Why would you think they would put out an 80% damage card? That would completely change the whole game. They would have to make everything 5 times harder. That would make the game impossible for anyone that didn't get this card. Mafdet reduces damage for a short time, not all the time. That's a big difference. Contrary to what other people posted, I think mafdet is a great card. It is the 1st guild war boss I was able to get. I think it is more useful than sheppard dog. A good defense beats a good offense. Just my opinion.

I am actually really upset I didn't go for Mafdet. My main team is light and while I am using a 7* priestess of light and mafdet help. Works well against raid bosses with the nullify skill, but having 2 mafdets would require such less revives against dark rb's and I am kicking myself for it now. It really is a great card when you get all the cd's worked out to heal, atk, etc..

Yes Mafdet is great. It's helped me to get through Apocalypse Hell mode more often than not without revives, occasionally one.
mistervista

Postby Nitemare » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm

I don't post very often. Given that I have 400 or so play days and this is my second post ever. Bastets skill could be improved significantly to something that is more useful. Yes, people want more poison cards. Guess what... for most of the things people use poison for a cobra max skilled would work fine for. I have one just for that. I also have a skilled 8* Azrael, 8* necro, 7* FLQ, and guess what... I rarely use any of them. As to the responses about Mafdets skill being good... well you need to figure it what you are doing if you think that Mafdet could hold a candle to shepard (Shepard has the highest stats, boosts balance, and does huge damage while healing)... the only use I have right now for Mafdet is an arena card, and I don't play arena. There is not enough utility right now in nature to truely make Bastet a good leader. I was looking forward to a 2.5x dark card. Sadly I chose to skill up my Persephone when that was the max so I have used a large number of cards to skill her up. Also kind of off topic a bit but in the same note. I think they could have done a better job of adding in some new cards instead of just making the older players pissed that we didnt keep extras of random cards that had no useful purpose before last week. All in all, I think there needs to be some thought as to what the purpose is here. If this is just a cash grab to the mid and mid-high players, then well played. If the intent is to keep the core players who have invested a lot of time and money... well this has served to upset quite a few of us. Please think about content before just pushing something out there.
Nitemare

Postby Tasov » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Good post nightmare nothing more I could add to it
Tasov

Postby jurgewil » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:23 pm

that is a very good description nitemare. respect
jurgewil

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback.