Postby Woody » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Tasov wrote:Good post nightmare nothing more I could add to it
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Re: Guild war boss Bastet

Postby david22 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:06 am

Then it would be hard as hell and the odds would be better to get struck by lightning end up spending like 200$ just to be in a drawing for a chance to get it
david22

Postby admin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 am

Thanks for all the feedback. Keep in mind the new GW boss poison skill has shorter CD and heavier damage compared to previous poison skills. The passive skill can be quite useful as we recently added several powerful natural cards.

BTW, the plan for the next GW boss set is to start using the combined (double effect) active skills we made possible in the expansion. It's part of the reason we are considering not cycling this set so players can see those sooner, but it appears most of feedback so far as been request to recycle the current set, so we are still considering the options (such as recyling but reward alternative card with a minor additional skill for couple of the weaker bosses). None of this is decided yet, so it's possible that this war is the only chance to obtain this boss card.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:09 pm

admin wrote:Thanks for all the feedback. Keep in mind the new GW boss poison skill has shorter CD and heavier damage compared to previous poison skills. The passive skill can be quite useful as we recently added several powerful natural cards.

BTW, the plan for the next GW boss set is to start using the combined (double effect) active skills we made possible in the expansion. It's part of the reason we are considering not cycling this set so players can see those sooner, but it appears most of feedback so far as been request to recycle the current set, so we are still considering the options (such as recyling but reward alternative card with a minor additional skill for couple of the weaker bosses). None of this is decided yet, so it's possible that this war is the only chance to obtain this boss card.

If you only want to run the guild bosses once, just announce that ahead of time.

If you want to accelerate the introduction of the new cards, have them come up next and put the rerun in between (new, 2 weeks, old, 2 weeks, new, 2 weeks, old). If people want them that bad they'll have to deal with the constant guild warring.
Browncoat

Postby Armand Star » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:56 pm

as mentioned before, the big problem is that out of all the players, only 30 players will get a 8* boss card in a single run.
and that's it, really: keep in mind we want the recycle to get another copy of the boss cards and evolve them to 8* . with no rerun, only 30 players out of the whole playerbase have access to the 8* versions.
another thing that has been mentioned is players missing certain boss cards due to not having good enough teams at the time. players with weaker teams unable to score enough points, now have better teams and can get enough points to earn the boss cards.

basically, we can say the players that want the recycle are:
players with a 7* boss card wanting to earn the 8* version
players with no boss card wanting to earn at least the 7* version

the 8* cards being only accessible to 30 players is a problem that has been brought up before. any word on this, admin?
Armand Star

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Browncoat wrote:
If you want to accelerate the introduction of the new cards, have them come up next and put the rerun in between (new, 2 weeks, old, 2 weeks, new, 2 weeks, old). If people want them that bad they'll have to deal with the constant guild warring.

I could live with this arrangement.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Vee » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 am

admin wrote:Thanks for all the feedback. Keep in mind the new GW boss poison skill has shorter CD and heavier damage compared to previous poison skills. The passive skill can be quite useful as we recently added several powerful natural cards.

With new update, many player can get "combined (double effects) active skills" by getting Demeter, Poseidon, Agni, Archangel, Persephone from current set(40k gp reward or guild top 4-5 reward) then evolve them to 7* . Ain't those 7* god type have double effects active skill? Why you want to cut off current gw recycling? What are you rushing for?? Please advise, thanks.
Vee

Postby delta » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:57 pm

I would also like to see the current guild war bosses make a second appearance.

Another suggestion that may accommodate everyone is keep the guild war frequency the same but alternate a new boss one month with the second round of the current guild war bosses the next month. This way everyone gets something new and more than 30 people have a chance to get the 8* version of the boss card... plus many people will be able to get the 7* version now if they couldn't get it the first time.
delta

Bastet Guild War Boss

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:49 am

I try not to complain much, but I really dislike this GW boss. I think it's fair to say that I've never had less fun against a Dragon Era boss. You guys once again go to the "random seal" well, cutting off half the team, even though I've seen numerous complaints about them every single time they're used. And for Bastet, you use it in conjunction with a 0 turn countdown. By the way, what is it with you guys and that 0 countdown lately? That's two GW bosses in a row that attack and ramp every turn, and the dark future soldier up now is ALSO a 0 countdown. I can't speak for anyone else, but speaking personally, I hate 0-turn countdowns, and I REALLY hate random seals.

I'm sorry to complain, because I like a lot of things about the game, and I appreciate the positive changes in the recent expansion. But I play games to enjoy them, and there are numerous things about the game that I have not been enjoying lately. Bastet takes the top of that list.
RavenoftheBlack

Re: Bastet Guild War Boss

Postby Vee » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:34 am

I don't have problem with non-stop hit + random seal 3 card, but I do have problem with 5 turn seal effect especially when both leader get sealed. (At least eat 2 revives if no free spin help)
Vee

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion