Bastet Guild War Boss

Re: Bastet Guild War Boss

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:33 am

Vee wrote:I don't have problem with non-stop hit + random seal 3 card, but I do have problem with 5 turn seal effect especially when both leader get sealed. (At least eat 2 revives if no free spin help)

Completely agree, the 5 turns are deadly everything else is easy to overcome.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby admin » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 am

The skills GW bosses can use right now is bit limited and we are aware of the issue with the random seal. Since now the expansion is now live and most of users will update to it soon, the next set of GW boss will be able to use different skills.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Vee » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 am

admin wrote:The skills GW bosses can use right now is bit limited and we are aware of the issue with the random seal. Since now the expansion is now live and most of users will update to it soon, the next set of GW boss will be able to use different skills.

Bear in mind that random seal skill is active on turn 4-10, even with new skill release (reduce seal turn etc) from latest expansion, i don't see any new skill can active within 10 cd or less. I don't see any help with the double skill new card.

Beside, as you said "most of user will update to it soon, the next set of GW boss will be able to use different skills. ", you are said "soon" and "next set", not now/past/current set... How can you use not yet existing strategy to explain current problem we face?

Thanks & sorry if I say anything wrong.
Vee

Postby bindur » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:05 am

Vee wrote:I don't have problem with non-stop hit + random seal 3 card, but I do have problem with 5 turn seal effect especially when both leader get sealed. (At least eat 2 revives if no free spin help)

It's worth strongly suggesting again: Using a revive potion should remove the seals and bring the team back with full HP. Anything less is a cheap tactic and unfair to the players.
bindur

Postby mistervista » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 am

bindur wrote:

It's worth strongly suggesting again: Using a revive potion should remove the seals and bring the team back with full HP. Anything less is a cheap tactic and unfair to the players.

+1
mistervista

Postby Tasov » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:00 pm

The new counter affect cards you just put out against those skills have an outrageously high countdown timer that needs to be re-thought and lowered,useless skills in my opinion especially for war, (might work in the game map) Let alone how much money someone would have to spend just to get duplicates to make seven or eight*then try to skill. It has already upset many gamers that skilled previous gods six star and now if they upgrade all that money to skill them was worthless, that's just a slap in the face IMO
Tasov

Postby lolwut » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:17 pm

bindur wrote:It's worth strongly suggesting again: Using a revive potion should remove the seals and bring the team back with full HP. Anything less is a cheap tactic and unfair to the players.

+1 as well please
lolwut

Postby Vee » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:45 pm

lolwut wrote:
bindur wrote:It's worth strongly suggesting again: Using a revive potion should remove the seals and bring the team back with full HP. Anything less is a cheap tactic and unfair to the players.

+1 as well please

+1

This is the 1st game I play which have continue carrying negative effect after death & revive.
Vee

Postby Tasov » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:27 pm

War boss has sealed twice back to back after a revive on each then brutal attacks it's all random and crazy
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:55 pm

And I'm sure low n mid level players are very discouraged because I know some high levels are
Tasov

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion