Creating Tournaments

Creating Tournaments

Postby kenji » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:10 am

I've been thinking about creation of a tournament for the players/guilds.

The tournament could be every week or every month...

Here goes some suggestions for the way it could be (the first options are my favorite one):

The fighting system:

Option 1) The tournament could be like fighting some old Guild Wars Bosses, making the players scores the point to define the winner, In this case, I suggest do not allow revives or gens in the battle to make it more far from all the kind of players.
Option 2) The tournament would be with the arena battle system, where players could join and fight each other like a league, or making a elimination system like playoffs.

The Categories:

Option 1) Set the categories by Comand Points. Maybe one with unlimited CP and others with CP limit. (I think it's more fair than selecting by level, it can allow lower level players with good cards compete with high level players)
Option2) Categories by Level.

PS.: I would love some categories like that too:

Categories 1) Guild Tournament - a team representing the Guild with 3 or 5 five members. (The restricted number of players would make mid level guilds can fight in equality with the top guilds.)
Cateories 2) Team Battle Tournament - a random team with the player that join the event.

Scores:

Like the ranking in the GW, but showing the for all the players/guilds/teams scores
It would be great to have a simbolic ranking (maybe with rewards too) for the player that made most damage in battles, the player that survives more turns, etc.

Prizes:

It could be Cards, Gems, or maybe a chance of getting old event cards like GW Boss for the Winners (OH Yeah!).

These are some suggestion for making the game more fun and competitive for players, and if following the steps of Option 1... making ir fair for player wich don't spend huge amount of gems, Otherwise, the Score systems would make people know better the player that aren'r in your guild or friend list, and it will make people see that there are many good player that aren't in the tops guilds.
kenji

Re: Creating Tournaments

Postby Shebangs » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:02 pm

+1

I definitely think there should be a separate event from guild war where people can earn good cards. Way too boring in between guild wars.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi kenji, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby alkis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Nice idea ;)
c70f9n