RANDOM SHOP!!

RANDOM SHOP!!

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 am

I'm sick of seeing gravellers and golems in the shop. There's nothing random about it when they keep appearing regularly. 4 at once is just bloody ridiculous!

Can you at least vary it a bit!?
mistervista

Re: RANDOM SHOP!!

Postby ggggt » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:09 am

Does a single person out there buy 2 or 3 star cards from shop???
Dragons excluded of course lol
ggggt

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 am

ggggt wrote:Does a single person out there buy 2 or 3 star cards from shop???
Dragons excluded of course lol

Exactly. What is the point in keep filling the shop with useless crap that nobody could possibly want to buy? They may aswell just leave blank spaces and just write in "Sorry, nothing to see here" for all the good they are!!
mistervista

Postby Tasov » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Oh god yes I buy them all the time that's all I use to level up my cards, I couldn't do without them in my shop whatsoever
Tasov

Postby gimmemygun » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Lol I agree I mean I understand if are guild shop is lvl 1. But we have 1 more upgrade on gs to be maxed and never see nothing good in and the last upgrades cost billions of gold. It's almost not worth it if I see the same crapy cards in gs any ways. They have all these new cards now so they should start putting some of the better old cards in gs now. It's not ppl have 200k gp on hand all the time the guild boss and new lvls are harder so ppl ate using gp on revives and stacking up so it's not like we can buy every card that appears in the gs. But having the same cards pop up over and over is redicoulous.
gimmemygun

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback. Please note that items in guild shop are basically free and the shop refreshes every 3 hours. If good cards appear very often in guild shop, the gem recruitment will be meaningless and the balance of the game will be broken.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Armand Star » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 pm

note: in the screenshot above, the guild shop is at level 7. isn't the appearance rate of good cards supposed to increase with each level? and correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the maximum shop level 8? we're not asking to have 6* cards all the time, but is true that 2* and 3* cards show up too often, even with a level 7 shop

on a similar note, could something be done with raids? just like the guild shop, no matter how high the level, you still get them gravellers and company. going all the way to level 70 and still getting gravellers or fishes isn't exactly very rewarding. besides their boss card, their only other drops are basic cards, the highest being 4* like the parrot or octopus, which is ok for lower raids, but couldn't they drop better rewards at higher levels?
Armand Star

Postby Niobiumstar » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:54 pm

I think that Imps should be added to guild shop, many people use them and would be great to skill up, and it allows the players with dragon kings/queens (not me :( ) to continue skilling them, albeit at a much slower rate than with the summoner bonus maps.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:17 am

Hi Armand Star, the drop rates of 5-6 star cards in high level Guild Shop are higher, just not as high as players expect since it's basically a free drawing system. The raid boss stages are designed for players to get raid boss cards not the other cards, so the reward of getting a higher level raid boss stage is having a higher drop rate of the raid boss.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ZOOT » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:22 pm

At least let them all be different instead of to much same
ZOOT

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion