Suggestion: 2 Guild War Boss Difficulties (update)

Re: Suggestion: 2 Guild War Boss Difficulties (update)

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi david22, thanks for your suggestions. The in game trading system has been discussed before and it's been decided that we will not introduce it into the game as it will leave the game open to exploit.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: Suggestion: 2 Guild War Boss Difficulties (update)

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:16 am

1. Trade is not realistic on that game. Why? eg, I have two accounts scoring 50k at war. Have 2 gw cards and transfer the 2nd card from one account to the other.... And without spending a dime, i have an 8* card without trying. So doesn't realistic.

2. Furthermore, i disagree with the subject at all. Playmage made a HUGE update a month ago, and a lot of good cards can be owned by mid players and be able to kill a gw boss. There are a lot of cards now available with x2 or x2.5 attach and hp that you can evoke from 5* cards till 8*. So after that update, no matter if you won a gw card, you are able to play with x2.5 leader.

Anyway lolwut. It is not the issue if you have only the x2.5 strong card mate. Say that you have it and you can put it free without cp in your team. What other cards a mid player have to support and win the battle? Unfortunately it is not the high-end leader card, but all the team you are using.
To have a high-end team you need some times to spend gems as well. Kirin, hericate and other cards are cost 1000 gem to get them. That cards can ensure with the correct team to get the gw card. Of course you can take the gw card without them, but you have to play for long time to get the appropriate cards by shop for free.

The game was made from PM to make money. Face it. If you don't spend you can't get. Even thou playmage give the opportunity to all of players to have a small chance to get without spending. Eg. for that war that pass, without spending IF you have the new agny card for fire cards x2.5 (if i remember good) and with combination with full skilled red future soldiers from raid (with uchida maybe) you have a possibility to get 50K without spending..... but it is rare to have them all, so you have to pay some mate :)

Just think that the players of top 3 guilds spend that war LOT OF GEMS, and they gonna get same card as the other one from another guild that may not spend a gem to get same card..... so START SPENDING MATE and stop complaining :)
Conclusion..... To beat the game you need gems mate! you can buy it so collect them slowly through game.

PS. All my thoughts are personal and you dont have to agree with them.
Elite
NastyCloud

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion