Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Re: Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:12 pm

mistervista wrote:
RavenoftheBlack wrote:
CloudStrife11 wrote:Using a 7* priestess works fine for insane with that setup and only the pino healer, I use it because I don't have a mafdet atm. For hell I would have to have a mafdet to get the full 10 spins of protection.You can get by insane with that setup not needing a revive, I needed 1 revive when I wasn't quite lucky with spins, and 2 when it was just player error managing skills.

Am I missing something, or was this a typo? I thought the Priestess caps out at 6*. Or are we talking about something other than Holy Priestess?

It's the High Priestess you need, the one that does X2 HP and Attack of light members, not the healer.
Playmage made it very confusing by giving them almost identical names when they are actually totally different!

Oh, I see. Thanks!
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Armand Star » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:56 pm

wow you guys were right! light team was good enough to clear hell... but it was a hell lot harder than insane
Armand Star

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:27 pm

It's the High Priestess you need, the one that does X2 HP and Attack of light members, not the healer.
Playmage made it very confusing by giving them almost identical names when they are actually totally different!

what he said, sorry lol :?
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby didak » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:12 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:Using a 7* priestess works fine for insane with that setup and only the pino healer, I use it because I don't have a mafdet atm. For hell I would have to have a mafdet to get the full 10 spins of protection.You can get by insane with that setup not needing a revive, I needed 1 revive when I wasn't quite lucky with spins, and 2 when it was just player error managing skills.

Raphael is also a decent card to use in place of Mafdet/Priestess, being a hitter and seal reducer with the 2.5x light attribute.

Have used less than 5 rpots since map has started running the dual leader Mafdet, Word of God, Dragon Knight, Unicorn King and Snake Spirit (immortal) for Hell. While Insane I swap out a healer for Solar Beast Summoner to save a bit of time (500k + hit on boss cards).
didak

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:46 pm

didak wrote:

Raphael is also a decent card to use in place of Mafdet/Priestess, being a hitter and seal reducer with the 2.5x light attribute.

Have used less than 5 rpots since map has started running the dual leader Mafdet, Word of God, Dragon Knight, Unicorn King and Snake Spirit (immortal) for Hell. While Insane I swap out a healer for Solar Beast Summoner to save a bit of time (500k + hit on boss cards).

Raphael would be so much better than the priestess to have an active skill that does something outside a light map. Was the spirit habitat maps to get the solar beast summoner like the wonderland maps? I started playing after those came out.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Phr8 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Team by didak is the best so far though not easy to get hold of all those cards..summoner's maps r different frm this present set of maps ..especially for solar beast..if I remember correctly they hv all seal which seal ur entire team followed by brutal strikes which kill u instantly..but it cud b prevented..Solar beast's a great card to hv..tag wif x2.5 HP n attk cards n gretel gv almost 1.1 mil attk for 7* n 1.3 mil for 8* ..cut things short..I dun think it's advisible to try hell unless u hv dual mafdets..u need the 10 rounds of protection frm the 2 mafdets..or u might need supercard like Kirin ( which I dun hv..so I'm not sure abt this) or lots of revives..
Phr8

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion