Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 am

Ahoy mateys! The current time-limited bonus map set is going to end soon. Here are two plans for the upcoming time-limited bonus map stages, which one do you prefer? We'd like to hear your opinions.

1) Rerun the current Apocalypse II map
2) Run the Wonderland II map (the previous available boss card will drop in the Wonderland II map as well as a newly added boss card, just like Apocalypse II map)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Postby jurgewil » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:04 am

NEW MAPS
jurgewil

Postby Phr8 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:26 am

jurgewil wrote:NEW MAPS

+1
Phr8

Postby gggg » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 am

Why not just mix it up apocalypse for 2 weeks then wonderland for 2 weeks and so on.
gggg

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 am

I would like to see Wonderland 2 for 2 weeks and then have the rerun of Apocalypse 2 for 1 week, that way some people that were unable to get one of the Heralds or riders (or more) would be able to get them and we would be able to use that week in preparation for the upcoming 2 weeks of Wonderland e.g. levelling the riders and putting them in a team and getting revive potions from shop (As there is always a problem of running out of revive potions during a bonus map or because of the guild war)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby mistervista » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:47 am

I would like to see some new maps that give out cards for skilling up dual dragons and any other cards that cannot presently be skilled up.
mistervista

Postby kenji » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:52 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:I would like to see Wonderland 2 for 2 weeks and then have the rerun of Apocalypse 2 for 1 week, that way some people that were unable to get one of the Heralds or riders (or more) would be able to get them and we would be able to use that week in preparation for the upcoming 2 weeks of Wonderland e.g. levelling the riders and putting them in a team and getting revive potions from shop (As there is always a problem of running out of revive potions during a bonus map or because of the guild war)

+1
kenji

Postby Vee » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:08 am

I prefer 1 cycle apocalypse ll (2 week per colour) then 1 cycle wanderland ll (2 week per colour). Follow by 2nd cycle apocalypse ll (1 week per colour) then 2nd cycle wanderland ll (1 week per colour). Thanks.
Vee

Postby Armand Star » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:21 pm

oh yeah, i think the wonderland stages were up when i started playing. now that i'm good enough to attempt the insane maps i'd love to have a chance at earning their boss cards.

if possible, there's the option we could have both maps to please everyone. if not, i vote wonderland
Armand Star

Postby delta » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:12 pm

How about both sets of bonus maps available each for 2 weeks but staggered so that each week there is a new bonus map? For example bonus map 1 is week 1&2, bonus map 2 is week 2&3. This accommodates everyone
delta

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion