Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Re: Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Postby Benjamin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Sorry forgot you can't run green in current time limited.
Benjamin

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:33 pm

This is the first time I even realized you could get both cards from the insane level 0_0. I would have at least tried during the apocalypse maps. For the insane stage on Wonderland on Ice II it ended up being not too bad. Using a 2x light/atk 7*, 2x mind manipulators, light pinocchio (not skilled yet), an immortal snake spirit and mafdet helper. I was able to get away with 1, maybe 2 revives, if it wasn't in the cards :lol: , each run. Seemed like clearing 5/7 immediately was important because those 2 on the side go into frenzy mode and all of them end up taking away like 30k hp. It took around 7 runs for me to get the stage cleared for both cards. I guess case in point try the insane level, I never knew you could get both cards. :(
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:52 pm

@pmsupport: The funny thing is, I tried to run the Insane after I finally cracked Hell. I figured hey, I've got a 7* Dorothy, I may as well shoot for the one you get as a bonus for the Insane, and if I can get through Hell, I can surely get through Insane, I thought. I ran it four times and never got past the second wave. Seriously, four forest Pinocchios within the first two waves, all with a high probability of throwing out an Earth Seal within their first two attacks (from my observations) and attacking every turn, and me with no way to heal. Honestly, the Insane looked worse than the Hell, so I gave it up.

@Benjamin: Obviously, it's perfectly fine if you disagree. As I said, I was just stating my opinion, and I've learned my lesson. I wanted the Beast of Oz because I have some good Earth and good Human cards, and I thought she would make a good leader. We'll (maybe) see. But I don't think I'll be playing those levels again, because they're just not fun for me. If they're fun for others, that's genuinely cool. They just seem, from my point of view, to be unbalanced to the point of not being fun, and when I'm looking for games to play, and invest in, I look for games that are fun.

So, funny little coincidence here. I complain about this last night. When I get up this morning, my game started crashing after the "Tap to start" load screen. It goes to the main screen, gives the "Connecting" icon for a second, and then completely kicks me out of the game. I literally can't play. I can't get more than one or two seconds. I've had the game crash during stages once or twice, but nothing like this. I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with a game than I have with this one over the last two days.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:56 pm

RavenoftheBlack wrote:For those of you who have all of the GW bosses, feel free to skip over this post, because you won't understand it.

I got over 50,000 in the last guild war and earned my Mr. Shepard Dog. It's the first Guild Boss I've been able to get, because I simply don't have the disposable income to spend a ton of money on this game. By a combination of slow grinding over longer than a year and a $50.00 investment (more than I pay for most games I ever play) I was able to put together a half-decent team and get this GW boss by spending an absolute ton of gems. I did this because I genuinely felt that having Shepard Dog would allow me to enjoy the game more, and maybe finally feel like I had a half-way competitive team.

I enjoyed the war, even with the frustrations that went along with it. Riding high on this apparently small victory, I decided to shoot at obtaining the Beast of Oz from the current Wonderland II map. The first time I ran the Hell map, it sucked, and ate up a number of my revives, but I got one of the gold chests (Dorothy), so I was hopeful that I could make it through and get the Beast. Sadly, subsequent runs went even worse, and I lost somewhere in the vicinity of 50 revives, my entire stock.

I know you guys want to make these “challenging,” but that’s not the message I’m getting. The message I’m getting is “You don’t belong here.” This game is sending me the message that, quite frankly, it doesn’t want my kind around. With the seals hitting leaders more often than not, thus stealing over half my health, with 0-countdown attackers hitting for 8500 damage or so, with a boss that hits her Brutal sometimes as much as 5 times in a row, with being forbidden from using red, and from the abysmal drop rates on those gold chests, it just isn’t fun. Using a friend’s 8* Shepard Dog and my 7* one, my health is over 60,000, and it still feels like I don’t stand a chance. It genuinely makes me regret giving you guys the money I did last weekend for the Guild War, because it makes me feel like I’ll never have a legitimate chance.

The Guild War was difficult for me, but fun. This Wonderland map is, to me, an absolutely miserable gaming experience.

Dear friend,
My oppinion is that ur wrong at ur approche. The game can be easy enough for free game as well. The thing is that how much time you want to spend on that.
I'm playing hell stages with regular cards and believe me it is easy. The only issue is to have the appropriate cards to make the correct team.
Also revives is not an issue. you can grap through shop as many as you want.

But anyway... Eg as Benjamin said with eg witch card you have the x2.5 to all balance cards.... With a single dragon team and two healers can clear the stage. The blue imp from previous bonus maps (easy one on difficult) you can freeze the attackes. ON THAT POINT COME IN THE "HOW MUCH TIME U WANT TO SPEND?" If you full lvl that card, every 11 turns you free 3 rounds of attacks. Crucial for game, wg bosses ect. Did you lvl it up? I assume not.
Same with yellow pino and much more cards. I didnt lvl my yellow pino, so now for hell to clear it i used 7-8 revs (becAuse i full lvl only green healer, and cant play it on that stage)....
Another example. Did you try to lvl up your dragons? I assume not again. All that time that apocalypse 2 was on, i was playing almost 20 hours per day autospin, just to collect satyrs and now i have 11 lvls at all my dragons.

My point is that you can pass through hell with normal cards. Game is easy if you pay, or if you put effort on it. You can have results with no moey and effort mate. Next time try to ask for help with your team here on forum. Im sure that a lot of ppl can give you a hand with ideas.

Take care
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Armand Star » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:23 pm

so far i've been clearing ice wonderland II without any revives.

light team:
7* mafdet leader 8*assist
7* immortal snake spirit (don't need the poiso, just use her for the hp)
5* light pino
7* mind manipulator (light raid boss)
7* Faith (apocalypse light)

the key part is making it alive to turn 20. mafdets and pino will be ready. know when to play them and they will keep you alive. also, on every wave kill all enemies till there's only one left.
pino isn't fully leveled up, and no one has any skill up except mid manipulator (+1 skill up)

first time i hear insane is harder than hell, specially considering that other insane maps have been harder for me

question: how to clear hell, assuming i don't have dragon leaders, and unskilled pino as my only fullhealer?
Armand Star

Postby Armand Star » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:13 pm

oh yeah, not to brag but i already cleared insane and have both boss cards. nothing else to do on insane since i'm not the kind of dedicated player that skills up their bosses all the way.

any advice on hell? i'd like to evolve snow queen if possible.
no dragon leaders and no fullhealers besides light pin.
have shepard but since we cant use green cards...
Armand Star

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:23 pm

I find that both Insane and Hell are easy with the light team. I had obtained 8* Snow Queen and 7* Bac the Reindeer's Wife on the first day and now I'm collecting a lot of jewel dragons to fully level my Snow Queen.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:20 pm

RavenoftheBlack wrote:So, funny little coincidence here. I complain about this last night. When I get up this morning, my game started crashing after the "Tap to start" load screen. It goes to the main screen, gives the "Connecting" icon for a second, and then completely kicks me out of the game. I literally can't play. I can't get more than one or two seconds. I've had the game crash during stages once or twice, but nothing like this. I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with a game than I have with this one over the last two days.

Hi RavenoftheBlack, please clear more free space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there and close some other apps running in the background when open the game. Sometime rebooting the device may also help. If you still can't enter the game, please reinstall the game and open it using the network connection you usually used to play the game. If the game unfortunately starts over, please follow the steps in this thread and we will help restore your account: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13114.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 pm

@pmsupport: I use a Kindle Fire and have over 9 gig of free space left. The only thing running in the background when I play is my anti-virus. Rebooted several times to no avail. I was able to get it running by uninstalling and reinstalling, and luckily it didn't wipe my account (although I did have to go through and re-protect all of my protected cards). As soon as I opened it after reinstalling, it updated something like 6 files, so I'm guessing it was running into some weird glitch where it couldn't update those files. Annoying, but ultimately not that big of a deal. The thing that annoyed me was that I had gotten on just a little bit before that, and I was going to buy something specific at my guild shop, and by the time I got everything sorted out, it had cycled out. Still, I don't consider that your guys' fault. It's just one of those things that happens.

Anyway, I may try to grind the Difficult map for some more blue Pinocchios, but I seriously doubt I will try the Insane or the Hell levels. Like I said, they're clearly not designed for me.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Phr8 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Armand Star wrote:so far i've been clearing ice wonderland II without any revives.

light team:
7* mafdet leader 8*assist
7* immortal snake spirit (don't need the poiso, just use her for the hp)
5* light pino
7* mind manipulator (light raid boss)
7* Faith (apocalypse light)

the key part is making it alive to turn 20. mafdets and pino will be ready. know when to play them and they will keep you alive. also, on every wave kill all enemies till there's only one left.
pino isn't fully leveled up, and no one has any skill up except mid manipulator (+1 skill up)

first time i hear insane is harder than hell, specially considering that other insane maps have been harder for me

question: how to clear hell, assuming i don't have dragon leaders, and unskilled pino as my only fullhealer?

Insane is much more difficult than hell if u r using earth healers ( hayyel earth imps) as ther r 4 pinos in the first two stages that seal earth cards..for this present map I use almost the same team as u ..only changing ur 7* to word of God n ur soldier to rhoswen..1 or 2 revives may b needed if u got bad spins..but I got 100% for the map in 5 hrs..I'm sure there r better teams to use but that's the best I've (I think) I've yet to spend so no Kirin Hecate etc..good luck :D
Phr8

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion