Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Re: Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Postby mistervista » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:07 am

I would prefer the chance to get a dark leader card with the Oath ability to increase Attack and HP of dark cards. I can make a great dark team but don't have a leader to use them with and have never seen a dark card in any guild war or bonus map with that ability.

How about giving us a chance to get something like that before recycling old ones? We also need some cards for skilling dual dragons please.
mistervista

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:54 am

Queen of the Underworld has that leader skill
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby mistervista » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:02 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:Queen of the Underworld has that leader skill

That's never been available in wars or the shop has it? I've never had the opportunity to get one as far as I can remember.
mistervista

Postby Shebangs » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am

mistervista wrote:I would prefer the chance to get a dark leader card with the Oath ability to increase Attack and HP of dark cards. I can make a great dark team but don't have a leader to use them with and have never seen a dark card in any guild war or bonus map with that ability.

Persephone has this leader ability. You just missed it in the last guild war. The one with Bastet had Queen Persephone 6* which has the leader ability of 2x atk and hp to dark cards. The 7 star Persephone is even better. It has 2.5x atk and hp for dark cards and an even better active skill. I'll be going for the 6* Persephone next time which is only 40k guild war points so I can make my a 7*. I don't need Bastet to be 8*.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Is Persephone available in guild shops and gem draws? I thought I used to see people with 6* persephones from the 200 gem draw. Also does this apply to angel, agni, and demeter as well?
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Shebangs » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:03 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:Is Persephone available in guild shops and gem draws? I thought I used to see people with 6* persephones from the 200 gem draw. Also does this apply to angel, agni, and demeter as well?

All of those cards are available in gem draws but not in guild shop. you can actually get the angel in advanced maps as well (i think ch. 16).
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby mistervista » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:52 am

Can you take this green wonderland map off and put something new on because it's just way too hard. It eats revive potions like they're going out of fashion. You should make it so that we can at least use fire cards to give us a fighting chance. Prohibiting them is just taking the piss, especially when it keeps dropping red symbols in.
This map is just ridiculous and could be solely responsible for many players leaving the game entirely. I'm not playing this again, it's pissed me off once too often.
mistervista

Postby didak » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 am

Extremely happy with the skill sets of Beast of Oz card. Puts the Heralds to shame :)

Mistervista, its definately a difficult Hell map to run (Seal of Earth is a killer - especially early on) but for a couple of rev pots a run its worth the time and effort for the card IMO.

Edit: Cards with a secondary fire element still attack
didak

Postby Shebangs » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:Queen of the Underworld has that leader skill

I didn't realize Queen of the Underworld was the name of the 7 star Persephone. I should have realized you know more about these cards than anyone.

P.s. thanks for updating the wiki my friend
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby jurgewil » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:27 am

new day . new complaint .....
seems like games newest map was maybe not designed for you missvista
i think it is a great hellmap with a solid good reward. finally something challenging
jurgewil

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion