Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Re: Which do you prefer, Apocalypse II or Wonderland II?

Postby Endless » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:49 am

Phr8 wrote:
Armand Star wrote:so far i've been clearing ice wonderland II without any revives.

light team:
7* mafdet leader 8*assist
7* immortal snake spirit (don't need the poiso, just use her for the hp)
5* light pino
7* mind manipulator (light raid boss)
7* Faith (apocalypse light)

the key part is making it alive to turn 20. mafdets and pino will be ready. know when to play them and they will keep you alive. also, on every wave kill all enemies till there's only one left.
pino isn't fully leveled up, and no one has any skill up except mid manipulator (+1 skill up)

first time i hear insane is harder than hell, specially considering that other insane maps have been harder for me

question: how to clear hell, assuming i don't have dragon leaders, and unskilled pino as my only fullhealer?

Insane is much more difficult than hell if u r using earth healers ( hayyel earth imps) as ther r 4 pinos in the first two stages that seal earth cards..for this present map I use almost the same team as u ..only changing ur 7* to word of God n ur soldier to rhoswen..1 or 2 revives may b needed if u got bad spins..but I got 100% for the map in 5 hrs..I'm sure there r better teams to use but that's the best I've (I think) I've yet to spend so no Kirin Hecate etc..good luck :D

I was super excited when I saw the team you were using until I realized I don't have access to 2 madfets. Any suggestions to use as a second leader, or would this make the whole thing fall apart? If not, would someone mind helping me build a team to clear this? I missed out on the green wonderland map because I couldn't figure out a team to get through. I can list my cards in a separate topic if anyone wants to help =)
Endless

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:52 am

Use a Priestess of Light instead of Mafdet if you have it or something similar, it'll only take a couple more revives if unlucky.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Endless » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:24 am

Thakn you, I will try this. I am also thinking to replace light pinnochio ( since I only have the 4 star ) for Unicorn since it has the same ability with more HP =)
Endless

Postby mistervista » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:18 am

Endless wrote:Thakn you, I will try this. I am also thinking to replace light pinnochio ( since I only have the 4 star ) for Unicorn since it has the same ability with more HP =)

Yes, if you have the command points to spare then definitely do that and field the best team your cp will allow.

I hope you have better luck than me though because I've been running Hell mode regularly and haven't had a single gold chest yet!!!
mistervista

Postby Phr8 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:36 am

Priestess is a sound replacement for mafdet but I suggest u use unicorn n pino together in team as there r quite a few that will hit u non stop..priestess dun hv the dmg reducing skills of mafdet so it's better to play safe..the team I mention hv 80k+ HP n 112 cp..so no problem wif 1 full heal..I use that team for both hell n insane..no revive needed for insane but might need 0 to 3 revives for hell..won't need any revives once I reach 20 spins as full heal n dmg reducing skills r all active by then..dun try hell unless u hv dual mafdets n high HP or u will need to burn revives..
Phr8

Postby Endless » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:40 am

Phr8 wrote:Priestess is a sound replacement for mafdet but I suggest u use unicorn n pino together in team as there r quite a few that will hit u non stop..priestess dun hv the dmg reducing skills of mafdet so it's better to play safe..the team I mention hv 80k+ HP n 112 cp..so no problem wif 1 full heal..I use that team for both hell n insane..no revive needed for insane but might need 0 to 3 revives for hell..won't need any revives once I reach 20 spins as full heal n dmg reducing skills r all active by then..dun try hell unless u hv dual mafdets n high HP or u will need to burn revives..

Who would you suggest taking out if I put both Pino and Unicorn in? If I take out my snake spirit or raid boss then I lose a lot of HP.
Endless

Postby Phr8 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:04 am

No not snake..7* soldier =929 n 8* 1271 HP ..u can try wif only unicorn n c how things go..then u decide whether u need 2 full heals or not..sry I can't b of much help as I dunno how much HP u get frm ur team but I really think u should hv 2 full heals to b safe for final boss as u only hv a dmg reducing card ( helper's mafdet )
Phr8

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Using a 7* priestess works fine for insane with that setup and only the pino healer, I use it because I don't have a mafdet atm. For hell I would have to have a mafdet to get the full 10 spins of protection.You can get by insane with that setup not needing a revive, I needed 1 revive when I wasn't quite lucky with spins, and 2 when it was just player error managing skills.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:16 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:Using a 7* priestess works fine for insane with that setup and only the pino healer, I use it because I don't have a mafdet atm. For hell I would have to have a mafdet to get the full 10 spins of protection.You can get by insane with that setup not needing a revive, I needed 1 revive when I wasn't quite lucky with spins, and 2 when it was just player error managing skills.

Am I missing something, or was this a typo? I thought the Priestess caps out at 6*. Or are we talking about something other than Holy Priestess?
RavenoftheBlack

Postby mistervista » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:29 pm

RavenoftheBlack wrote:
CloudStrife11 wrote:Using a 7* priestess works fine for insane with that setup and only the pino healer, I use it because I don't have a mafdet atm. For hell I would have to have a mafdet to get the full 10 spins of protection.You can get by insane with that setup not needing a revive, I needed 1 revive when I wasn't quite lucky with spins, and 2 when it was just player error managing skills.

Am I missing something, or was this a typo? I thought the Priestess caps out at 6*. Or are we talking about something other than Holy Priestess?

It's the High Priestess you need, the one that does X2 HP and Attack of light members, not the healer.
Playmage made it very confusing by giving them almost identical names when they are actually totally different!
mistervista

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion