Dark Apocalypse 2

Re: Dark Apocalypse 2

Postby mistervista » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Is there still something wrong with the gold chest drop rates on this map? ( Rhetorical question)

I've been playing it throughout the day, doing all the different stages multiple times, burning through energy potions like crazy and just cannot get a gold chest!!!

Throw us a bone occasionally for Christ's sake.
mistervista

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:39 pm

I just encountered another glitch. I don't know if it's happening anywhere else as this is pretty much all I play at the moment, even though gold chests seem to have disappeared completely!

As you can see from the screenshot I had a full line of dark symbols but they didn't generate an attack as they should have. I believe it is line 5 and if my memory serves me right I think there was the same problem with this line once before?

mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi mistervista, thanks for the report. I will let the team to look into it. Is there any chance that Bastet has attacked already? How many times did it happen?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:24 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, thanks for the report. I will let the team to look into it. Is there any chance that Bastet has attacked already? How many times did it happen?

No, it was just a normal spin and the corresponding symbols should have resulted in an attack. Earth did but not Dark. Bastet's active skill is poison but that wasn't in use at that time. The line did pulse and highlight but that was all.

I haven't played again yet because it was bedtime here and I just woke up and will be out at work soon. I'll keep an eye on it in future though.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:22 am

Hi mistervista, thanks for the information. The QA team haven't been able to reproduce it. Please let us know if it happens again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby halfpint_s » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:22 pm

I have had 5 gold chests on insane and still keep getting the poxy 4* moon bunny not he last one can some one please let me know why this is happening
halfpint_s

Postby halfpint_s » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:24 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, thanks for the information. The QA team haven't been able to reproduce it. Please let us know if it happens again.

Can somebody from playmage please tell me what's happened to the gold chest
halfpint_s

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:39 pm

halfpint_s wrote:
pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, thanks for the information. The QA team haven't been able to reproduce it. Please let us know if it happens again.

Can somebody from playmage please tell me what's happened to the gold chest

It's there, you are just unlucky.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi halfpint_s, the chest drop rates are set up correctly. It's a random system so sometimes it may take more time to get the last gold chest and sometimes it takes less time. Hope you will get it soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby halfpint_s » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi halfpint_s, the chest drop rates are set up correctly. It's a random system so sometimes it may take more time to get the last gold chest and sometimes it takes less time. Hope you will get it soon.

Must be very very poor drop in I've now had about 8-10 moon bunny
How many before I get it
halfpint_s

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion