WORST THING ABOUT THIS GAME?

Re: WORST THING ABOUT THIS GAME?

Postby didak » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:58 pm

NastyCloud wrote:
mistervista wrote:In my opinion the single worst thing about Dragon Era without a doubt is the lack of sufficient Command Points. I think it's time Playmage gave every player at least an extra 20 CP, in fact they could do that as a special gift for the upcoming 2 year anniversary.

+1

I agree. This is something Playmage needs to look into/discuss/address. +1

Benjamin wrote:Well I completely disagree mistervista, I frequently find myself with leftover cp that I have no use for.

One of the best cards in the game is only 7 cp.

No. Just no.
didak

Postby Phr8 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:33 pm

I hv to agree wif mister vista regarding the cp issue..wif the time n effort u need to lvl n evolve those dragons into a dual element it's really frustating that u can't put them together in a team...shouldn't u b able to use whatever the game has as a team when u reach a certain lvl? As mister vista said..u will nvr b able to put up a team of dual dragons or God team wif the current system even if u reach the max lvl n cp lvl..which makes no sense..I've been playing since day 1. ..lost my acc when I change frm ph to iPad when I'm at lvl 110 n I'm at lvl 171 now..I v rarely post anything n nvr ever complain as I think I'm reasonably happy wif this game but this cp issue needs to b fixed..if u can't or r not willing to raise the max cp maybe u could lower the cards cp to 30 instead of 35? Juz my suggestion n thks for taking the time to read my long boring post :D :D
Phr8

Postby Vee » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 am

Armand Star wrote:
mistervista wrote:
Benjamin wrote:One of the best cards in the game is only 7 cp.

Care to elaborate?

4* pinocchios have good skills and they're only 7 cp each

I have use a lot on my max skilled 4* Water Imp (7 cp)
Also 5* Earth Imp (10 cp) can replace Hayyel (30 cp) when lack of command point.

20 cp added will make game a lot easy, finding suitable team are a part of game strategy. (My opinion)
Vee

Postby ggggt » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:30 am

4 star light Pinocchio is undoubtedly one of the handiest cards to have. Low cp with a great skill. Can use multiple powerful cards and just throw it in. Why waste cp on a healer if you can use it for your big hitters?
If I could use every great card at once this game would be boring. I like when a map makes me get creative . I know plenty of people who use up skilled night snakes and cobras because of low cp and poison ignores all damage resistance.
ggggt

Postby pmsupport » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Hi all, thank you for the suggestion and opinions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby GLH-1980s » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 pm

+1 to the extra cp as a reward for an anniversary bonus.
And I still would like another shot at buy the Kirin card. Just saying that that is the worst part about the game is not having a great dragon card on my main team because I was out of work when she came out.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Browncoat wrote:Can we get Mistervista his own section of the forum? Maybe a section called "Complain about everything"

Can we also get brownose his own section? Maybe a section called my opinion is the only right one? Or maybe how to kiss playmages ass?
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby Benjamin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:33 am

4* water imp is card I was referring too, paralyze increases countdown for 3 spins. This card maxed is essential to my cd stall strategy for GW bosses. Even with unlimited CP I'd still be using this card.
Benjamin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion