WORST THING ABOUT THIS GAME?

WORST THING ABOUT THIS GAME?

Postby mistervista » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:04 am

In my opinion the single worst thing about Dragon Era without a doubt is the lack of sufficient Command Points. I think it's time Playmage gave every player at least an extra 20 CP, in fact they could do that as a special gift for the upcoming 2 year anniversary.

I have spent well over 18 months playing this game more than any other. I haven't even been on the PS4 for several months, even though I have quite a few games ready and waiting. This game has just taken over my life. I play it night and day, sometimes even waking up at 2am to have a go, especially if there is a guild war in progress. It's sad I know but I've been doing it to try and obtain the best cards I can and I'm finally at a stage where I have lots of really good cards and plenty of both potions on hand all the time.

I won't list all the cards I have but there are lots, including 3 Dual dragons and many Guild War Boss cards. Unfortunately this all seems to have been a complete waste of time because now I have them they are simply good cards to look at as it's impossible to make up a team using more than 3 of them because of the lack of available CP in game and the high CP cost of many of the cards. Getting 1 CP every 2 level ups is simply not enough. For instance most 8* cards such as Dragons have 35CP whilst cards like Hayyel and God cards have 30CP. I am at level 176 and have 122 CP available to use but what do I do if, for example,I want to field my 8*Azrael as leader and use some of my very hard-earned Dual Dragons with it. Azrael plus just 2 Dual dragons use up 105 CP leaving me 2 empty spaces in my team but only 17 CP left available to me!!

What is the point trying to obtain good cards if we aren't allowed to use them? I think Playmage should have a serious rethink about the whole CP issue and do as I suggested because it obviously isn't worked out properly. Even if I managed to reach the maximum level of 200, which is never going to happen anyway, that would still only give me an extra 12 CP which is still nowhere near enough to be able to make my best teams.

Any thoughts?
mistervista

Re: WORST THING ABOUT THIS GAME?

Postby Phr8 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:12 am

mistervista wrote:In my opinion the single worst thing about Dragon Era without a doubt is the lack of sufficient Command Points. I think it's time Playmage gave every player at least an extra 20 CP, in fact they could do that as a special gift for the upcoming 2 year anniversary.

I have spent well over 18 months playing this game more than any other. I haven't even been on the PS4 for several months, even though I have quite a few games ready and waiting. This game has just taken over my life. I play it night and day, sometimes even waking up at 2am to have a go, especially if there is a guild war in progress. It's sad I know but I've been doing it to try and obtain the best cards I can and I'm finally at a stage where I have lots of really good cards and plenty of both potions on hand all the time.

I won't list all the cards I have but there are lots, including 3 Dual dragons and many Guild War Boss cards. Unfortunately this all seems to have been a complete waste of time because now I have them they are simply good cards to look at as it's impossible to make up a team using more than 3 of them because of the lack of available CP in game and the high CP cost of many of the cards. Getting 1 CP every 2 level ups is simply not enough. For instance most 8* cards such as Dragons have 35CP whilst cards like Hayyel and God cards have 30CP. I am at level 176 and have 122 CP available to use but what do I do if, for example,I want to field my 8*Azrael as leader and use some of my very hard-earned Dual Dragons with it. Azrael plus just 2 Dual dragons use up 105 CP leaving me 2 empty spaces in my team but only 17 CP left available to me!!

What is the point trying to obtain good cards if we aren't allowed to use them? I think Playmage should have a serious rethink about the whole CP issue and do as I suggested because it obviously isn't worked out properly. Even if I managed to reach the maximum level of 200, which is never going to happen anyway, that would still only give me an extra 12 CP which is still nowhere near enough to be able to make my best teams.

Any thoughts?
+1+1+1
Phr8

Postby Armand Star » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:04 am

the highest cost iv'e seen is 35
if i want to send a full team of 35CP cards, 35 x 5 = the most expensive team possible costs 175 CP

but personally i worry more about EP (and more specifically, maps with a high cost(for a map that costs 40 energy (insane bonus maps) i have to recharge for almost 7 hours))
Armand Star

Postby alkis » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:59 am

mistervista wrote:In my opinion the single worst thing about Dragon Era without a doubt is the lack of sufficient Command Points. I think it's time Playmage gave every player at least an extra 20 CP, in fact they could do that as a special gift for the upcoming 2 year anniversary.

Any thoughts?

couldn't agree more! i like the +20CP idea for 2years of DE!
c70f9n
alkis

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Any thoughts?

+1
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Browncoat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Can we get Mistervista his own section of the forum? Maybe a section called "Complain about everything"
Browncoat

Postby Benjamin » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 pm

Well I completely disagree mistervista, I frequently find myself with leftover cp that I have no use for.

One of the best cards in the game is only 7 cp.
Benjamin

Postby mistervista » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Browncoat wrote:Can we get Mistervista his own section of the forum? Maybe a section called "Complain about everything"

Good idea thanks because complaining is the only way that improvements are ever made. Bear in mind if it wasn't for my complaining we'd still only have 3 jewel dragon sessions per day rather than the 4 that I campaigned for.

Benjamin wrote:Well I completely disagree mistervista, I frequently find myself with leftover cp that I have no use for.

One of the best cards in the game is only 7 cp.

Care to elaborate?
mistervista

Postby Armand Star » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:31 pm

mistervista wrote:
Benjamin wrote:One of the best cards in the game is only 7 cp.

Care to elaborate?

4* pinocchios have good skills and they're only 7 cp each
Armand Star

Postby mistervista » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Armand Star wrote:
mistervista wrote:
Benjamin wrote:One of the best cards in the game is only 7 cp.

Care to elaborate?

4* pinocchios have good skills and they're only 7 cp each

Yes but skills aren't much use if the Hp and attack stats are virtually zero.
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion