guild war rewards

Re: guild war rewards

Postby mistervista » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 pm

admin wrote:
admin wrote:Thanks for everyone's feedback. Since the number of actively competing guilds haven't changed much, we may not change the guild reward tiers as that will prevent the competition that makes the war interesting. However, it's bit unfortunately that a few members of the Silent Rage guild didn't get a boss card this round despite scoring over the 50k threshold (we actually thought about increasing to 70k due to higher maximum points per attack but didn't). As we have done before when this happens in the past, we will likely look into increasing the personal reward range for the next war so more 50k+ scorers can clinch a boss card.

Alternatively, instead of extending range of personal rewards, we could consider auto-upgrade the reward card for guilds who goes over 5M total as alkis and Endless suggested. I will have to talk to the dev team to see how this would be implemented. It's like that even if we add it for the next war, It may not be displayed as a official prize rule in the game, but I will confirm here later if and when this is added.

I prefer the first idea, to increase the range so that all players who score the required 50k get the reward.
mistervista

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:29 am

I agree too ! SR must take the card as a gift for the effort. 5M is huge amount for PM. You can send the card as a gift to the players
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby gggg » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:32 am

Hi admin thanks for your response 5 mil bonus I don't believe is the way to go making a top 5 would actually make the game more interesting and add more competition. The top 3 team's reward has to be higher than 4th and 5th I believe the team that gets 1st should all get 2 boss cards for the effort and more players in 2nd and 3rd team's should get 2nd boss card. Just making it interesting as you said for 3 or 4 team's yes it was a great war and someone had to miss out, I think it would be great for the game to give other teams in the top 20 something extra to fight for. IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE WAY TOP TEAM'S PLAY. It will just create a mini war for extra spots may be make it top 6 so there's 2 spots to for team's to fight for .That would make bigger guilds instead of guilds with no members just to get boss card. I think the game will more players will buy gems to fight and less players will leave. Sometimes you have to take a chance to grow.
gggg

Postby Shebangs » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:13 am

a couple things...

1) SR should definitely get the card for the points they put up. No questions.

2) @admin I think the number of guilds actually fighting for rewards may look small but given the fact that the reward system works how it does most of the 2nd tier guilds aren't full of 50k hitters because we move people before the war to maximize the amount of people to get the boss card. If we could have had all of our members in our main we could fight for top 5 and I'm sure at least 5-10 other guilds could say the same. But only 10 of us could have gotten s dog no matter what. If you want to generate more competition which may equal more money for you then you need to fix the entire reward system. Not just give a guild that scores over 5 mil the reward card or just give the top 15 players who score over 50k the reward card.

It's not hard for me to get volunteers to move to our secondary guild for war (even though this shouldn't even have to be the case) so I'm not overly worried about this but I think if you really thought about it, you would realize how dumb that is.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby Benjamin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:50 am

There needs to be incentive to spend, that being said taking 4th the way SR did is miserable, it put a bad taste in my mouth.

I was impressed with Killin as they teamed up in last two hours to make a great run, must have took coordination and willingness from many in the guild, proud of them.

The 5M ideas is ludicrous, no guild is going to spend like that unless they get stuck in a fight for top 3 which is extremely rare.
Benjamin

Postby gggg » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:44 am

Hi pm has their been any decision about any possible change to the guild war. Top 5 or the rewards just would like to know before I invest thanks.
gggg

Postby gggg » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Ok thanks PM top 15 players get a boss card if they score 50000 nice to see.
I still think you should look at top 5 or 6 and give team's in the top 20 something extra to fight for I think you will be surprised how competitive it may get. And possibly look at an extra bonus for the team that finishes on top.

Once again THANKS for the top 15 player reward.
gggg

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion