guild war rewards

guild war rewards

Postby gggg » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi pm that was a great war 4 team's fighting for top 3 congratulations to Killin a lot of money was spent by top 4 team's 1 team had to miss out all other teams so far behind not much for them to fight for. I think it is time to look at top 5 to try and give the top 10 or so team's something to really fight for. I also think that it should increase to top 15 players for what the top 4 team's put into this war some more players should have got the extra card .I think top 10 team's there top 15 players should have the chance to get boss card. Also Killin gets 200 gems for win for what was put in maybe you could look at increasing that too. I think it is time to give more teams something to fight for if they are going to spend a lot of money I have bought this up before but I think the time write to expand guild war .
gggg

Re: guild war rewards

Postby alkis » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:21 am

If not top5, at least do this: if a guild scores more than 5M Give them the boss card. Its kinda unfair for SR not to take the 7* shepherd while spending soooo much
c70f9n
alkis

Postby Tasov » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:38 am

I agree gggg +1‼️
Tasov

Postby vivi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 am

yes..playmage,i also think silent rage member should get boss card too..that score is too much.over 5m is not a small amount,,they already spent like hell. we all agree,if playmage give sr boss card too..maybe for this time...i not from sr ..i only feel they should get boss card too for what they already spent 5m score rule can change is up to you
vivi

Postby Emperor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:26 am

I agree with gggg. Supported. PM for your consideration, while players have spend money and time achieving such score, not easy task. Cheers
Emperor

Postby Vee » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:38 am

Support gggg +1

My suggestion...
Top 1-5 guild get 7* gw boss card.
Top 6-10 guild get 6* card.
Top 11-20 guild get 5* card.

Ps: 4* card reward is just a shit especially can get from guild shop.
Vee

Postby admin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:28 am

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Since the number of actively competing guilds haven't changed much, we may not change the guild reward tiers as that will prevent the competition that makes the war interesting. However, it's bit unfortunately that a few members of the Silent Rage guild didn't get a boss card this round despite scoring over the 50k threshold (we actually thought about increasing to 70k due to higher maximum points per attack but didn't). As we have done before when this happens in the past, we will likely look into increasing the personal reward range for the next war so more 50k+ scorers can clinch a boss card.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Endless » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:37 am

Alkis really has a good suggestion. If a guild scores more than 5 million give them a boss card. I think that would build and bring guilds together instead of them splitting apart like they do now since only top ten per guild gets boss card. If a guild as a whole got a boss card for scoring over a certain amount it would probably attract people to build full guilds again and really work towards something.

It is really disappointing about Silent Rage not getting a boss card as a guild for an insane score like that.
Endless

Postby BlueGill » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:44 am

I support gggg and others who believe something should be changed or adjusted if not for this war but for future wars. Dragon Era members are growing stronger, others are now putting a ton of money on the line for their guilds, the sacrifice Silent Rage made was HUUUGE! They put all on the line this war, and recieved next to nothing for their efforts, BTW this is the highest scoring war in DE history!, PLEASE make changes, it's better for PM to have if not top 5 guilds get all boss cards then at least top 4 guilds... More guilds would fight for that and in return you make more money! Everyone wins... I congratulate and have much respect for Killin, Elite, Emperor, and Silent Rage for putting up such mind blowing numbers! This was one helluva war!!!
EMPEROR ROCKS!
BlueGill

Postby admin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 pm

admin wrote:Thanks for everyone's feedback. Since the number of actively competing guilds haven't changed much, we may not change the guild reward tiers as that will prevent the competition that makes the war interesting. However, it's bit unfortunately that a few members of the Silent Rage guild didn't get a boss card this round despite scoring over the 50k threshold (we actually thought about increasing to 70k due to higher maximum points per attack but didn't). As we have done before when this happens in the past, we will likely look into increasing the personal reward range for the next war so more 50k+ scorers can clinch a boss card.

Alternatively, instead of extending range of personal rewards, we could consider auto-upgrade the reward card for guilds who goes over 5M total as alkis and Endless suggested. I will have to talk to the dev team to see how this would be implemented. It's like that even if we add it for the next war, It may not be displayed as a official prize rule in the game, but I will confirm here later if and when this is added.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion