I normally don't beg, but . . .

I normally don't beg, but . . .

Postby arcthelad » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:26 pm

please do something about the card limit. My playing has been virtually paralyzed for about a month. As I mentioned before you could have like 200 active cards we use all the time and then a card inventory bag that can hold a ton of cards that you could swap in and out. That way, no game crashing issues.

If you cannot do that, at least raise it 50 more cards.
arcthelad

Re: I normally don't beg, but . . .

Postby admin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:40 pm

We could consider another max cards increase, but regardless how we segment your card list display screens, the game needs to load all your card data when you login for number of reasons. So is there anyone with 350 cards right now who is already experiencing slight lag when entering the game (from the tap-to-enter screen) and would be oppose to an increase which would make the the loading lag worse?
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:23 pm

+1 to the card increase.

I get very slight lag at times but I can accept that as we desperately need more card slots and as I've said before you could free up loads of space and reduce lag by getting rid of all the totally unnecessary dancing graphics which do nothing whatsoever for me.
mistervista

Postby arcthelad » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:16 pm

I notice no delays on the Kindle, whether it was at 200 or 350 cards seems the same to me.
arcthelad

Postby RavAnt » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:48 am

++1 on card space increase

I understand that you (playmage) don't want to cause complications or game lag, but there is a major problem here. I cannot mine for jewel dragons or complete multiple levels without having to switch over to my card list and sell/skill up my cards. It is very annoying and making my game play dissatisfying. There has to be something you can do. Maybe have a storage spot that we can transfer rarely used cards to for safe keeping. I have been forced to remove all pawns, soldiers, satyrs, etc.... from my card list, and I just KNOW that as soon as I remove other level 5*/6* cards, then you will find a way to evolve them to make something useful....like you did with the last game upgrade. Please have your team explore alternative solutions for this HUGE problem. I cannot even collect baby dragons for evolution anymore because of lack of card space. We NEED a solution very soon, please help.

Thank you.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby david22 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 pm

It could be like arcthelad was talking about instead of all your cards being together maybe use the protect as a folder to put all the cards you use most and feeders and other bs cards in say another folder type setup I know there would be a slight lag but its better there back and forth loading 3 different screens cuz you run out of room farming dragons
david22

Postby NastyCloud » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:29 am

Dear pm,

The problem was told in the past a lot of times and most of the players facing the same problem.....

The solution is simple and its not gonna lag the game at all.

say that current 350 cards are on "pool 1"

You can add a 2nd pool, lets say it "pool 2" that IT IS NOT LOAD WITH REGULAR pool 1.

How is gonna work? Simple.

The pool 1 is the ACTIVE pool you gonna have to make teams evokes, strengthen, skill lvling ect.
The pool 2 is the STOCK pool that is gonna be on your server and IT DOESNT LOAD WITH THE GAME EVERYTIME WHEN YOU WANT TO USE A CARD.

You can transfer cards from pool 1 to pool 2 and via versa.
With an extra button on Cards menu, you can see both pool 1 and pool 2 ( the only way that pool 2 will load and may lag the game for a bit) and transfer cards.
Or maybe two buttons on Cards menu, one button "pool 1" and another "pool 2". When you push it, you can see the cards on each pool and the cards you CHECK (just like strenghten) you can transfer cards between pools.

Small details:
1) When you play the game only pool 1 is available with free slots for cards you get from game.
2) when you buy the +5 slots, first you fill the 350 limit of pool 1, and then if you buy again, it will go automaticly for pool 2.

So when you load the game will only load the 350 cards and the speed of the game will be the same. When you go to cards menu and go into pool 2 will may be lag a bit but it gonna be ONLY that time you wand to transfer cards from pool. I'm sure that none can complain if it lag a bit only on that point.

Thanks for reading
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi all, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby admin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:24 am

We have increased maximum card to 400 for now. If this causes issues for players, we may lower the limit back to 350, but anyone who already expended past 350 will not be affected if we lower the maximum expandable slots back.
admin
Site Admin

Postby arcthelad » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:17 am

And I just got card slots twice over the weekend in the shop. Hope they come back!
arcthelad

Return to Dragon Era Discussion