Card Exchange- Just an idea.

Card Exchange- Just an idea.

Postby lustghast » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:17 pm

I think the dragon era should add a card exchange function, meaning that you should be allowed to trade cards with another player for either gold, gems, other cards (including materials) , potions, or even as a donation to a lower skilled player.

My theory so that this wont be overused is only allow 3 card trades , every two weeks or something like that.
I have so many extra cards that i wouldn't mind giving away to a lower leveled and less privileged friend or player.
Or even winning cards for friends that dont have or cant win them for themselves

This funtion would have to be done in the next bug update ofcourse because its like adding a new part to the game.

im not sure many people would like this done because of the work they put into their cards and see the lower players get then for free but im also sure there are people who have many extra cards they dont use and would like to give away.

Thanks for reading this and reviewing it playmage and other players

-eddie
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Re: Card Exchange- Just an idea.

Postby david22 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:05 pm

I agree we should be able to trade with limits I have already suggested it before along with a bonus guild war boss card for the useless chest on the reels during guild wars most of the players in the guild I'm am in agree on both subjects
david22

Postby NastyCloud » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:57 am

Its not possible PM to do that. Unfortunatelly is gonna damage the game and the profits of them. Imagine that you can trade all 7 or 8 cards and collect them to one account for a rediculus amount of money or a useless card.
On that point you can say that "ok then only trade 7* with 7* ect" but still imagine that you can get an easy 7* from bonus map and trade it with a gw card 7* as well...

I like to made trades as well but it is impossible with the stracture of the game. All players are gonna have two or more accounts and will trade alone the cards to make a perfect account.

Its a good idea but not possible i think for that game
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby mistervista » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:35 am

It would be good to be able to trade 5* cards or lower just to help with strengthening and skilling of existing cards and that wouldn't be detrimental to Playmage's profits at all.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi eddie, thanks for the suggestion. This idea has been discussed thoroughly before and it's been decided that we will not introduce such a in game trading system as it could leave the game wide open to exploit and break the game.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ggggt » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:48 pm

How about a function to trade cards with pm.
I have six 6 star cards I don't use, much like strengthening screen I add them and get a mystery 6 star card. I just traded for slight chance at something I actually wanted. Just as long as I can't end up with one of the same cards I just used for trading because that would be a ripoff... add a gold cost or something and now it feels like what some consider useless cards are actually worth something...
or maybe a gem recruit that pops up 3 choices of cards to choose from, still random on both these suggestions but at least let's the player feel more in control and not frustrated with their unlucky draws as much...
ggggt

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:15 am

Hi ggggt, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby didak » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 am

ggggt wrote:How about a function to trade cards with pm.
I have six 6 star cards I don't use, much like strengthening screen I add them and get a mystery 6 star card. I just traded for slight chance at something I actually wanted. Just as long as I can't end up with one of the same cards I just used for trading because that would be a ripoff... add a gold cost or something and now it feels like what some consider useless cards are actually worth something...
or maybe a gem recruit that pops up 3 choices of cards to choose from, still random on both these suggestions but at least let's the player feel more in control and not frustrated with their unlucky draws as much...

This is actually a great idea. As pm and Nastycloud said having a trading function would leave the game open to exploit and effectively break the game, but a function like this may aide both players new and old (maybe).

Ggggt's idea could possibly be implemented along the lines of a 'Guild Shop Donation'. When clicking Buildings have the option to donate cards as well as coins.

Limiting the 'Random Card' that you receive to cards/drop rates of current guild shop level may also entice more Guild Coin Donations - Higher Guild Shop lvl means better cards/drop rates.

Just a thought.
didak

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi didak, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Armand Star » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:11 pm

if we can donate cards, how much would they be worth?
Armand Star

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion