Make Seal disappear early skill. How??

Make Seal disappear early skill. How??

Postby mistervista » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:41 am

I don't see the point of the cards that have this new 'make Seal disappear early' skill.

Can someone explain how the hell it's meant to work because I haven't managed to use it once yet. It seems like you have to wait for the active skill to become available but then you need to be psychic and use it one turn before the enemy is going to seal you, although I've tried that and I haven't seen any symbol appear on screen to indicate the seal removal skill being active.

If however you wait to use it and the enemy seals that card, which it invariably does, then you still can't use it because the card itself is sealed.

This has got to be one of the most useless skills that Playmage have introduced for a long time.
mistervista

Re: Make Seal disappear early skill. How??

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Would make more sense if the active skills were able to activate separately with these new cards
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Jorge » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

I've always assumed that it has effect over the other cards of your team rather than over itself. So if you just got your card A sealed you can use this skill with another unsealed card B to make A's seal disappear one turn earlier. I've never used this skill though, this is just my assumption.
Jorge

Postby ZOOT » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 am

mistervista wrote:I don't see the point of the cards that have this new 'make Seal disappear early' skill.

Can someone explain how the hell it's meant to work because I haven't managed to use it once yet. It seems like you have to wait for the active skill to become available but then you need to be psychic and use it one turn before the enemy is going to seal you, although I've tried that and I haven't seen any symbol appear on screen to indicate the seal removal skill being active.

If however you wait to use it and the enemy seals that card, which it invariably does, then you still can't use it because the card itself is sealed.

This has got to be one of the most useless skills that Playmage have introduced for a long time.

+1 i want to know this also
ZOOT

Postby admin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:16 am

It reduces the seal turns of your other sealed card, so it's useful when other card is sealed but not the card with this skill.
admin
Site Admin

Postby CloudStrife11 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:48 am

which works absolutely amazing when hit with a full element seal and seal of active skills, bravo.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Armand Star » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:31 pm

you know, seal reduction cardss could actually work if those cards were inmune to seals
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi Armand Star, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion