New Guild War Ranking System

New Guild War Ranking System

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:17 am

At the last war sessions, I notice that a lot of players wanted the second best card from rewards, rather than the guild war boss card. That is because the player already has an 8star gw boss card, or they prefer to take the 6star card, instead of gw card. That effect players and playmage as well because people doesn’t spend gems for that war.
My proposal is for an improved way that guild war rewards system can be better for players and for playmage as well.
My proposal is to have war points that can be represent the rewards of the war, but keeping the same rank rewards as a base. So you can keep the same gem, energy point rewards and instead of cards (7, 6, 5 and 4*) you can give war points.
The ranking will be the same, but instead of cards you can give points that will can translate to the cards of the war.
Realistic example:
On previous war was the Dog 7* and Demeter the Goddess 6* (don’t remember the 5 and 4*)
Instead of giving you the Dog 7*, you earn 100 war points.
Instead of taking the Demeter the Goddess 6*, you earn 50 war point.
25 points instead of 5* card,
10 points for the 4* card.

In the end of the war with the point you get (lets say you got 110 point, because you was in top 10 of your guild, and your guild rank was at 23rd place) in total you can take 1 dog 7* card and a 4* card, or two cards of Demeter the Goddess 6* and one 4* card.
Another example. If you are at first guild and in top ten players.
Then you’re taking 100 + 100 war points, hence you can buy two cards Dog 7* (as now), or 1 Dog and 2 Demeter the Goddess 6* or 4 card of Demeter the Goddess 6*.

Advantages:
All players have target on each war ! No matter if you take 2 gw bosses cards from first round, you can fight again (more gems for playmage) for the second round of boss as well !!! In current situation, most of the players that are in top 3 guilds (and face it those are the ppl that spend money on wars) play only one round. Now they will have a target for the 2nd round as well.

Optional:
The war points can be transferred to other wars as well. So if someone didn’t spend the points on cards from previous war, can take rewards from a future one. (max buy 4 cards). So not so strong players, after a lot of wars can buy a guild war card.
Also limited time to buy the gw card. After a week or something the rewards are removed so you can exchange your points to the next gw.

This is a quick thinking, so of course it can be better that this initial idea. Feel free to add staff as ideas as well.
Also an official opinion from pm will be interesting.
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: New Guild War Ranking System

Postby Shebangs » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:59 am

+1 Very good idea
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gggg » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 am

Hi NastyCloud really didn't you notice the top 4 scores players definitely wanted the card to have a 7* and a 8* boss card is a bonus. I don't think you realize the money that was spent by the top 4 team's. Outside of the top 4 they may not have spent as much if you could not make the top 10 in your team there is nothing to play for. That is why I'm pushing for top 5 or 6 something for them to fight for. Yes It is great that they increased it to the top 15 player get a boss card WELL DONE pm but I still think giving the other teams out side the top 3 or 4 team's something to fight for will keep team's together and make it more interesting and challenging people will not spend money for no reason.

By the way how many people said they didn't the boss card.
gggg

Postby Benjamin » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:54 am

gggg,

I didn't want the boss card, now I have two lousy 8* shepherds, I guess watch out in the arena. I'd rather have 6* demeter then a second 8* shepherd.

I don't think it's in PM's best interest to increase rewards from top 3 to top 5 or 6. It would take far less spending to stay in top 6 then it is to stay in top 3.

We'll see though, I was definitely wrong predicting how the last war would turn out.
Benjamin

Postby gggg » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 am

Hi Benjamin

So I take it you're in 1 of the top 3 team's and you spent a lot of money to finish in your 10 to get a card you didn't want.
You could of finished outside of the top 10 and spent less and got the card you wanted.
You think a top 5 or 6 would mean players would not spend and finish in 4,5 or 6th but you are a classic example of why the top 3 will still be competitive you spent money on a card you didn't want.
You have 3 or 4 team's fighting for top 3 you would have 10 or 15 team's fighting for the other spots as I have said the top 4 to 6 only top 5 or 7 get the 2 boss card and the team that finishes 1st get a bigger reward.
Or you can offer everyone a chance to get 2 boss card if they score 150000+ then they will not have to run boss cards twice people will spend if the reward is there .
gggg

Postby vivi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 am

Benjamin you are an idiot...those war card you are fighting for 7 day for guild too..that is your big reward not lousy card. i see you are lousy player...lousy post.
vivi

Postby Benjamin » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:37 pm

gggg,

I like your idea about team that finishes 1st gets a bigger reward. That is an outstanding idea.

All I'm saying is I don't think the player base (players who spend in guild wars) is large enough to facilitate six guilds getting same reward. Some wars are really difficult to stay in top three, relaxing the reward limit to six would make it much less stressful on the top guilds and I'm all for the idea, I just don't think PM would profit from it.

vivi, you don't think I know that? why else would I have spent if it wasn't for the card? Thanks for the ignorant judgement
Benjamin

Postby Shebangs » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:33 pm

What about adding levels to the individual based rewards in guild war? Keeping the team rewards tiers the same really.

Example:
125,000 GP = 8* Shep dog
50,000 GP = 7* Shep dog or 8* Demeter
40,000 GP = 7 * Demeter
35,000 GP = 6* Demeter
30,000 GP = 5* Demeter
anything below 30k make it whatever you want.

Don't limit top 10 or 15 players in the guild get the rewards. Make the rewards achievable by all who score over those certain marks. That way everyone has a chance to get any card they want in 1 guild war. If that means they have to save gems to score 125k GP then they know that. Then we don't have to cycle the cards back around again and we can get this game moving faster than snail.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:33 am

Shebangs wrote:What about adding levels to the individual based rewards in guild war? Keeping the team rewards tiers the same really.

Example:
125,000 GP = 8* Shep dog
50,000 GP = 7* Shep dog or 8* Demeter
40,000 GP = 7 * Demeter
35,000 GP = 6* Demeter
30,000 GP = 5* Demeter
anything below 30k make it whatever you want.

Don't limit top 10 or 15 players in the guild get the rewards. Make the rewards achievable by all who score over those certain marks. That way everyone has a chance to get any card they want in 1 guild war. If that means they have to save gems to score 125k GP then they know that. Then we don't have to cycle the cards back around again and we can get this game moving faster than snail.

My friend tou got it all wrong!!!

The issue here is not the gp and the card that u can take with that.

The issue is that the players take the card they want, BUT same tine pm can make same or more money. Any suggestion that will make less profit for pm is not acceptable. Any suggestion that may have the same profit will not acceptable again, because they will not willing to cange the game code with no reason !

My suggestion will keep the same results for guild from 4 till infinate, but will give the option to players like Benjamin to fight for the 2nd round of guild boss and spend money again just to take the 2nd reward card twince instead of the 7* card.

In current situations players like Benjamin on 2nd round just fight for the guild and spend the minimum just to keep the desire place of the GUILD ! Not the personal ranking! They play only for the guild ranking!

With my idea, on the 2nd round of gw boss, those players will spend again but for PERSONAL INTEREST AS WELL, and not just for the guild. That will give to those the desire 6* card (two of 4 times) and playmage will made bigger profit as well.

Like it or not, the game is based on the top 3 guilds that spend real money. If those ppl will quit the game, then the game will collapsed.

Its just an idea to give a reason for thouse 30 pearsons (10 from eah of top 3 guild, 15 with the update) to spend again money on 2nd round. Thats all
Elite
NastyCloud

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion