secondary targeting

secondary targeting

Postby ggggt » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:29 pm

I'm sure I'm not the only person who wishes they could pick which enemy the game will target after the current target is destroyed. Especially on advanced maps, I often deal enough damage to destroy multiple enemies, but the game insists on targeting the enemies with heavy damage reduction just because they have the lowest hp. Nothing like watching my huge attack deal zeroes when it would have destroyed the enemy right next to it no problem. Also would like the option of removing the target altogether if you decide you don't want to target anything specific. Maybe hold down on the enemy a second time to remove, and hold down on a second target to choose a secondary target. Use different color reticle to differentiate. Thoughts?
ggggt

Re: secondary targeting

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:08 am

+1
mistervista

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:10 am

You have the option to disable targetting already ggggt.
You just have NOT to touch on enemy, but in the space between them and then the target will gone.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby ggggt » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:24 am

Really ? Never realized that thanks !
ggggt

Postby Endless » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:25 am

It would be cool/nice to have an option for a secondary target though for sure. I hate when I get free spins right as the target is destroyed and then the attacks go on the monster that cannot be destroyed without a card effect.
Endless

Postby mistervista » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:17 am

Endless wrote:It would be cool/nice to have an option for a secondary target though for sure. I hate when I get free spins right as the target is destroyed and then the attacks go on the monster that cannot be destroyed without a card effect.

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking. It happens all the time on the new fire map on stage 5 I think it is. There is a large enemy in the middle that has massive armour and can't be killed with normal attacks but has a countdown of 4 or 5, can't really remember offhand, but there are 2 enemies, one on each side, that attack every spin yet the game insists on auto attacking the middle one and having no effect whilst the outer ones are left to kill you!! Even if you target an outer one and kill it with some attacks left the game then switches to the middle one again and wastes your remaining attacks when it could have killed the other outer one!!
mistervista

Postby dilsama » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:50 am

I'd simply like the ability to "pause" free spins... there are many times a card becomes active during FS that I want to use...and its annoying to have to wait.
dilsama

Postby mistervista » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:55 am

dilsama wrote:I'd simply like the ability to "pause" free spins... there are many times a card becomes active during FS that I want to use...and its annoying to have to wait.

+1
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:15 am

an auto-fire skill option would be pretty nice. i get the hesitation (why bother playing) but man it would be sweet for mines.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:01 am

Hi all, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion