new wonderland map

Re: new wonderland map

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, the drop rate is the same and the dropping system works consistently over different platforms.

Well I still haven't had one. Can someone tell me what that last gold chest is? I've had loads of the third one which is the rubbish Murloc. By the way Playmage, can you explain why that is in a gold chest when it so obviously shouldn't be? That should be in a brown chest and gold chests should only contain good cards.
mistervista

Postby Skitter » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Last gold chest on hell is Karen and last gold chest in insane is red shoes spirit
Skitter

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:14 pm

mistervista wrote:I've had loads of the third one which is the rubbish Murloc. By the way Playmage, can you explain why that is in a gold chest when it so obviously shouldn't be? That should be in a brown chest and gold chests should only contain good cards.

The reason that a murloc is there is because it is the sequel to the wonderland maps which originally had murlocs at that exact same position and it keeps the same theme as the apocalypse rider maps did as well. At least instead of there being a 4* murloc in the hell map there is red shoes spirit instead with the bonus not being a 5* murloc as well.

(This is if I'm right about the chests, it's been a while since I've seen the hell rewards of the first wonderland maps)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi mistervista, yes, it keeps the same theme. The first gold chest in most of the stages aren't a boss card. The first gold chest is designed to add complexity to collecting all the chests in one stage and get the stage card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:09 am

Well it's finished now and I still never got the last gold chest on insane, just loads of Murlocs. Don't tell me there's no problem because there obviously is. My wife got exactly the same result and she's running the same version on the same OS so something went wrong. It's not simply bad luck for neither of us to be able to get the missing one after all this time. This needs fixing!!

mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:17 am

Hi mistervista, the dropping result generates on the server according to the chests' drop rate, so different OS version or game version have nothing to do with the card dropping.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, the dropping result generates on the server according to the chests' drop rate, so different OS version or game version have nothing to do with the card dropping.

So what went wrong then? I played that since it started and you can see from the screenshot that last gold chest never dropped. That is not just bad luck, it's either a glitch or a ridiculously low drop rate that needs addressing.
mistervista

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 pm

mistervista wrote:Well it's finished now and I still never got the last gold chest on insane, just loads of Murlocs. Don't tell me there's no problem because there obviously is. My wife got exactly the same result and she's running the same version on the same OS so something went wrong. It's not simply bad luck for neither of us to be able to get the missing one after all this time. This needs fixing!!

Had the same problem on ios. I played the insane almost for 12 days just to the last golden chest. I had the same "bad luck" lol
Its tragic.....

The same is here on light maps as well.....
Last gold from insane its not coming easy, but the ironic is that i'm playing now 9 out of 10 hours of light maps, on difficult to farm pinos and just got 2 pinos from clearing the stage (1+1) and another 1 now, after 9 hours of playing in a row the same stage!

Come on playmage! Stop the crap with usefull cards. Its better to harden the stage, than make it extremly difficult to get the card....
Admin i assume that you say again that the rate is the same as before ect ect..... But i'm not buying it anymore.
Can't accept that i'm the exception here everytime and have always that bad luck. When i play the same stage over and over 9 hours in a raw, luck stops in the first 2-3 hours max.
I told repetetly that you should fix that issue asap. When you play same stage oven 50 or 100 times or whatever, the rates must raised up for gold chest. You want people to farm and spend revives, energy pots ect but same time you made ppl avoiding farm with that low rates. Tell me one good reason to farm with that stupid rates on hell of insane.....

Please one more time rethink the rates. Dont have to be the target of arrows everytime one new stage come out. Make a fair rate process. If someone playing over and over make him feel that he is getting the reward of that effort.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm having no problem with the new map, got 3 gold chest in hell and they were all gretel :)

And I got the 2nd gold chest in insane twice before getting the murloc.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:37 pm

I've been trying to farm for gold Pinnos. I've played the map 21 times so far and I've gotten 2. I know everyone's heard this before, so I'm not going to belabor the point, but this is pretty frustrating.
RavenoftheBlack

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion